Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 with New 2-year Contract - Gold uploaded by Rebekka H.Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 with New 2-year Contract - Gold uploaded by Rebekka H.Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 with New 2-year Contract - Gold uploaded by Rebekka H.

BY SAMSUNG #42 in Smartphones

Find cell phones at Target.com! Sprint samsung galaxy s5 with new 2-year contract - gold see more...

Bri R.
I have used this phone for 2 years and it is still going strong. It has been durable, as I am clumsy and have not yet broken the screen,. The camera is OK, you need to make sure the camera lens is completely clear and you have decent lighting. The front facing camera needs a lot of light or the pictures will be very grainy. The phone memory does get full very quickly, so a memory card is needed.
Teresa D.
Browns Mills, NJ
I love my Samsung. I use it as a second phone for Wi-Fi because it only has 8GB and using a lot of apps it used up to much space but it's great to have a second phone for to use for all the extras you do everyday. Play games do surveys watch movies and you can still download an app and make free calls and texts
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
I do not have Sprint or a contract, but I do own and use a Samsung Galaxy S5. This phone is pretty fragile without a good case - I dropped it once, hitting the corner, and the camera lens cracked! Getting past that, Google Play used randomly turn on for no reason and drain the battery! I've since fixed the problem by completely disabling Google Play...
Recent updates from KitKat to Lollipop (Android operating system) had left the swipe keyboard a little buggy (it wouldn't register my swipes), but that was later (about 2 weeks of frustration) take care of with another update.
Otherwise, I have no complaints about this phone. It serves it's purpose well and I'd get another Samsung Galaxy or product without hesitation.
De'Jarae H.
Fort Wayne, IN
I actually bought this from AT&T, but I still love this phone! I've had it for almost a year now and the only downside that I know of is that the updates eventually start getting larger and larger to where you have to delete apps just for it. The front camera could be a bit better, but the back one works amazing! Takes really clear pictures and can even edit them!
The phone is overall extremely easy to use and get used to, plus all of the customization you can have really makes it feel like it's yours.
Ciera P.
Pittsburgh
I love the Galaxy line and can't wait to upgrade to the 6. Having small hands this phone is the perfect size. I drop my phone a lot and refuse to buy an otterbox, but with this phone and a cheap case it is very durable and has never gotten a scratch nor crack. In the winter you can set the screen sensitivity to low for use with any gloves. The only thing that could be better is the memory.
Amanda D.
Dansville, NY
I will only buy samsung galaxy phones. They are hands down the best phone I have ever used. Easy to navigate, very durable, nice camera quality and the water resistance is great. I actually submerged my phone in water numerous times to prove to people that it truly is waterproof. I have had mine for two years and still no need to upgrade.
Tiffany K.
Gainesville, TX
I love my Samsung galaxy s5, it has so many features on it that aren't available on other cell phones, and since it's a year model older that the new galaxy it's significantly cheaper than the next model up. My favorite feature is the padometer it makes me want to walk and workout so much more just to prove I can do it!
Sahaja p.
Alexandria, VA
This phone is fantastastic - slim and the gold is very chic. More importantly, it works fast and efficiently. Important to note that it does not come unlocked with a contract (as I was told) so cannot be used internationally. But if you are staying stateside, I cannot say enough great things about it.
Sarah C.
North Kingstown, RI
I love this phone. It did take little time to get used to and find the auto rotate option. I transitioned from an LG4 and love the S5 so much better. The camera is amazing with 16 megapixels. The only 2 thing I do not like is the screen shot... so hard to do! And no external memory, no SD card.
Kelli K.
marble, NC
I have this phone through verizon and i love it. I like the size of the screen it's not super big but it's not small either. It fits comfortably in my pockets of my jeans and i have 1 GB of data. I love how many pictures I can take or save to my phone without running out of space.