BY SPRINKLES CUPCAKES #64 in Dining

• Did you guys know on fb they have little give aways at ti...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite cupcake at Sprinkles?3 Answers
  • What's your favorite kind? Any vegan options?1 Answers
Sprinkles Cupcakes
  • "Sprinkles makes THE best red velvet cupcake/cake ever, and I have tried red velvet cupcakes/cakes from all over the United States." in 27 reviews
  • "I had sprinkles cupcakes for the first time in March 2012....I was traveling to Chicago and a friend who know how much I love cupcakes told me I had to have a Sprinkles cupcake...I did and fell in love." in 7 reviews
  • "The only thing is that they're a little pricey, but it's totally worth it every now and again!" in 5 reviews
  • "My favorite item on the menu is the cupcake sandwich - they cut the cupcake of your choice in two and you can pick any ice cream to go in the middle." in 5 reviews
Jonnay V.
Sprinkles has some of the best cupcakes I've ever had! I love that they're opening up more locations, I've had the opportunity to try out the original one in Beverly Hills, as well as others throughout California and Las Vegas. These cupcakes are the absolute best because of how light weight they are. After you finish eating them, it's almost like you never ate anything?? The frosting tastes AMAZING and it's also really creamy. I love that they have a variety of mini and regular sized cupcakes. They usually make holiday flavors and those are the best to try since they're only around for a limited time. I'm also super excited about their cupcake ATM machine. There's nothing better than being able to have their cupcakes available to you whenever you want. Can't wait to be back again!!
Lidiana M.
Passed by Sprinkles cupcakes this past weekend while strolling Downtown Disney Springs in Orlando, FL.

This store is aesthetically pleasing even from the outside giving this cute cupcake/ice cream parlor type of look.
The line outside elongated through the door of the bakery! Seriously obsessed with this fast pace service though... we waited about 5-10 minutes & boy were those cupcakes worth the wait.

Highly recommend getting the red velvet to those chocolate lovers! A bit on the pricy side, but the remarkable taste is completely worth it. Will be back!
Jennifer D.
Sprinkles are my absolute favorite cupcakes to buy! The cakes are not overly sweet and the frosting is extra rich and creamy. I love sampling all of their specialty items throughout the year (German chocolate is always my favorite and I wish that they had it year round - although it is probably better for my waistline that it isn’t). I love that they offer gluten free and vegan options as well. And their nice cream is phenomenal.
Una A.
Seattle, WA
I was visiting LA and have never been to Sprinkles before. I was so sad to find out that the cupcake ATM wasn’t open. It was the main reason I went, but I never tried one of their cupcakes so I waited in line anyway. They’re so good, the flavor isn’t overwhelming. It was just the perfect amount. They had classic flavor combinations for cupcakes and really interesting ice cream flavors. Totally worth the trip.
Taylor J.
Deliciously perfect peppermint double chocolate cupcake! These amazing snacks were sent as a gift to my work, and we enjoyed every bite! There’s is a sprinkles ATM and store front here in Chicago, and it’s an affordable convenient treat for all seasons, but their seasonal gingerbread cupcake was a smash!
Suchi R.
Oh I love love love Sprinkles cupcakes. My favorite is their dark chocolate and Red Velvet cupcake. For my baby shower, my friend who hosted it had arranged mini cupcakes on a tier stand and the decorations on top were all baby themed, so cute! But this year they never sent me email to claim my free birthday   upcake, wonder why.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
There's a sprinkles in La Jolla, California. GIIRRRL,, IT'S HELLA DELICIOUS. There's nothing that I don't like from there. The cookies, the shakes, the ice cream. GOOD LAWWDDD.. Everything is perfect !!!! I'M NOT HERE TO LIE TO YOU !!!!!!!!
Rochelle N.
The cupcakes are very delicious! They have a lot of variety to choose from. Such as strawberry, peanut butter cup, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, vanilla, butter pecan, salted caramel, s'more, etc!  My favorite is the red velvet flavor!  The icing is so creamy, and rich. It is pretty thick, so I like to divide the cupcake in half, then in between them I put the icing. It is pretty pricey for about $4 a piece, so I like to have this as a treat once in awhile on occasions. The cake itself is good, not too dry or moist. It still tastes great after refrigerating it. Its so good, and I would try all the flavors if I could! They also have  Pupcakes (dog cupcakes) for your pet if they have a special occasion, or just wanna give them a treat! It is available daily so thats good. Some of their cupcakes have certain days that they're out in the store.
Miranda V.
I looooooove these cupcakes! They sell these at my local Walmart in the bakery and they are amazing! They taste so fresh and are amazing served cold! They are a little more expensive than other brands but definitely worth it!
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
I just recently checked out Sprinkles for the first time and was very impressed by the results! Since there isn't one around me, I picked up a coconut cupcake on my way to the airport in Florida and wasn't sure how it was going to travel in the bag, but was so impressed that it wasn't smashed by the time I got home! The taste was very moist and not dried out at all like some high end cupcake shops I have visited. The look of each cupcake is very aesthetically pleasing as well. I would absolutely be interested in purchasing Sprinkles cupcakes for a gathering or event in the future and I know I will be purchasing more flavors to test in the future.
Noam G.
La Jolla, CA
What's your favorite kind of cupcake?
Marci L.
Whittier, CA
How Far Would You Travel For A Sprinkles Cupcake?
Madeleine L.
Corpus Christi, TX
Has anyone bought the cupcake mix from here? I know they sell some at Williams-Sonoma. Are they any good? Would it be worth the price to buy some?
Vanessa L.
Stanton, CA
Whats your favorite flavor..? Any recommendations?
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this a national chain? There are no stores where I live.