BY SPRINGSTAR

Safe, Effective & Non-Toxic. Control even the worst flea infestations in homes. Safe and simple permanent appliance that uses heat and light to draw fleas from up to 25 away. Fleas attracted to the trap fall through the grid and meet a sticky demise on the replaceable capture pad. Trap catches 4 to 6 times more fleas than older style traps. Adult fleas are killed by the thousands on the replaceable capture pad. Works year round without poisons, expensive pills or visits to the vet. Capture pads last for three months or until filled with. see more...

• Do I need to buy more than one our one for each area dog ...2 Answers
  • Really? I've never seen such a thing! This can't possibly...1 Answers
  • Can you see the fleas when this catches them to know its ...2 Answers
Betty R.
Meridian, MS
Ok so if you have animals.. then you are going to have fleas at some point!! Well the beginning of the summer we got them .. and i saw this at Walmart and got it!! it worked ok but i wouldn't say that it solved the infestation completely!! FYI sprinkle salt on the floor where you have carpet!! that's how we got rid of them!!
Yolanda D.
I need thus asap my dog just got flea she indoor dog but we let my brother outside dog come in now were stuck I give her flie baths and it git rid of a lot but some came back so what to do I cant afford vet and expensive pills I going to buy this asap thanks I recommend this product
elizabeth b.
Fredericton, NB
These are pointless, unless you just want to check and see if you have fleas. If you have fleas in your place, you still need to treat any animals, wash everything, and potentially bomb or use diatomaceous earth. Useless product.
Yolanda D.
Do I need to buy more than one our one for each area dog been in I keep her in one area of house because she has flee it been 3weeks now
Ronald D.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Can you see the fleas when this catches them to know its working?
Sherri C.
Pinellas Park, FL
Really? I've never seen such a thing! This can't possibly work, can it??.