BY SPRINGFIELD #67 in Hot Cereal

Dominick R.
Not my absolute favorite brand of hot cereals but it does the job. The flavor was not my favorite so next time I try the brand I might opt for another flavor. I bought it at my neighborhood cons and it probably wouldn't be something that I would buy again.
Vickie R.
Ooooooo. I love these. My two boys and I love having these for breakfast. I'll add some bananas and they are delicious. So simple and easy to make. The packets are small so that's why I add fruit. I recommend these to everyone. Especially on cold mornings. Yummy!!!
Henrique B.
Um produto completo de bar, mas não é pra ficar dentro da minha vida! Obrigado por tudo, mas o vendedor concedeu o reembolso do valor do saldo devedor, mas não é pra ficar triste, tenho alergia...
Peço desculpas.
Jillian S.
Allendale, MI
Awesome awesome awesome oatmeal ! Normally I put brown sugar on my oatmeal, but not even necessary for this oatmeal because it has so much flavor! I eat this literally every morning, so awesome! 100% recommend to anyone
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
I think it has a great taste, I added a table spoon of chopped pecans to it for a crunchy taste. I also added extra hot water because I like my oatmeal thinner but the flavor is great.......
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Springfield Lower Sugar Maple & Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal 11.9 oz. Box is a delicious and healthy breakfast. The flavor is great and we all love it in my family. Its a good value for money. I highly recommend it to others.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Perfect for breakfast if you're on the go he's just more in water or milk and pop it into the microwave and it's all done. The price is very affordable compared to other brands which is also amazing.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
I adore because it is the maximum and for me one of the best brands is this, they recommend with my eyes closed because it is the best in the world so feel free to buy and test and this treat other benefit is economic it is and it is something very appealing, My favorite oatmeal when i can find it I love the taste of this better than some over processed options! would highly recommend.
Patricia T.
Miami, Florida
I adore because it is the maximum and for me one of the best brands is this, they recommend with my eyes closed because it is the best in the world so feel free to buy and test and this treat other benefit is economic it is and it is something very appealing. They're great to eat alone or use as a base. I usually add a protein and some chopped vegetables. It helps cut down on prep and cook time so very convenient
Paola V.