Springfield Linguine 16 Oz Bag

Since 1947 see more...

Springfield Linguine 16 Oz Bag
Janet H.
Pasadena, CA
To me most pasta taste the same. However, I did notice that Springfield pasta is ready exactly when it says it will be ready. I give it a 4 star because the pasta is good but it has nothing special to get 5
Jessica S.
Palatka, FL
My family loves this when we have pasta night it's cooks easy an quick an it fills the tummy up my mother introduced this to me love it
JR A.
Davis, CA
This is such great pasta, it always boils quickly and is delicious with any pasta sauce or any meat that you throw on it.
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Really good cheap pasta. Don't have any complaints about it simply delicious I use it for my spaghetti most of the time
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love making spaghetti with these. This has a very rich and Delicious taste. I enjoy making these for dinner.
Karen R.
Lynwood, CA
I like it because that's the only pasta I use since my mom made me food and also it's cheap which is a bonus.
LEAR17497 ISABELLA P.

I did not like much , it tastes very artificial and takes too long time to cook , do not actually would buy .
Asusena R.
Santa Ana, CA
I have only tried the linguine from Springfield but this pasta I love to use to make chicken Alfredo.
Jenny R.
Hartford, CT
My love Springfield linguine ! She do chicken Alfredo with this .. It really good and easy to cook
Areli C.
Elgin, IL
Don't like that come in a small portion. I do like that they cook easy and are not hard at all.