Springfield Flavor Variety Maple & Brown Sugar/Apple & Cinnamon/Cinnamon & Spice/Raisins & Spice/Regular Flavor Instant Oatmeal 13.5 oz. Box

BY SPRINGFIELD #68 in Hot Cereal

Alejandra C.
I do not like it very much, but neither is it that I dislike it completely, I can eat but only a little, like three tablespoon maximum after that it produces a sensation of arcades and I do not know why.
Laura W.
I would buy this again. I have had better , but it is tasty, great taste just weird texture. Would still recommend it.
Jenifer Q.
Lancaster, CA
Great breakfast especially when you're in a hurry. It is quick and easy to make.
Julissa Bm119909 V.
Miami
Crave a little variety now and then? So do we. That's why we offer Quaker Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack featuring Maple & Brown Sugar, Apples & Cinnamon and Cinnamon & Spice flavors. With so much delicious variety, the only problem is deciding which one you'll have.
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Muy buena se los recomiendo la nutrición ante todo y esta es una de esas tantas marcas que son muy buenas
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
Super delicious the variable package is cream and sweet, super easy and practic, my kids love I recommend
honeybee 8.
Saint Paul, MN
Its ok the instant oatmeal is very good for weight loss and recommend to try whoever like oats
Shelbi D.
Just tried this for the first time about a month ago was very good all the things I love
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
There is a nice variety of flavors, but they are not as good as other brands on the market. I would rather buy the other brand than this one.
Nino T.
New castle, De
I love this breakfast, it is really healthy and delicious, even my 1 year ild baby loves it which doesn't like such meals. It is quick to prepare and is a good start of the day