Springfield Flavor Variety Maple & Brown Sugar/Apple & Cinnamon/Cinnamon & Spice/Raisins & Spice/Regular Flavor Instant Oatmeal 13.5 oz. Box

BY SPRINGFIELD #59 in Hot Cereal

Julissa Bm119909 V.
Julissa Bm119909 V.
Miami
Crave a little variety now and then? So do we. That's why we offer Quaker Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack featuring Maple & Brown Sugar, Apples & Cinnamon and Cinnamon & Spice flavors. With so much delicious variety, the only problem is deciding which one you'll have.
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
I do not like it very much, but neither is it that I dislike it completely, I can eat but only a little, like three tablespoon maximum after that it produces a sensation of arcades and I do not know why.
Laura W.
Laura W.
I would buy this again. I have had better , but it is tasty, great taste just weird texture. Would still recommend it.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
Super delicious the variable package is cream and sweet, super easy and practic, my kids love I recommend
Jenifer Q.
Jenifer Q.
Lancaster, CA
Great breakfast especially when you're in a hurry. It is quick and easy to make.
honeybee 8.
honeybee 8.
Saint Paul, MN
Its ok the instant oatmeal is very good for weight loss and recommend to try whoever like oats
Nino T.
Nino T.
New castle, De
I love this breakfast, it is really healthy and delicious, even my 1 year ild baby loves it which doesn't like such meals. It is quick to prepare and is a good start of the day
lizbeth r.
lizbeth r.
Love this variety so it wont be the same one every time. Its not that sweet and good for kids too.
Yanira C.
Yanira C.
Muy rico cuando no tengo tiempo de desayunar me llevo uno de estos en mi bolsa y me lo preparo en cualquier momento libre y su variedad de sabores me encanta
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA
This is perfect, perfect, perfect! I serve this to my kids when I don't have time to make breakfast and am late for work. I eat it every morning and always feel great after. Truly recommend this to anybody who loves to change up the flavor of their oatmeal.