Springfield Flavor Variety Maple & Brown Sugar/Apple & Cinnamon/Cinnamon & Spice/Raisins & Spice/Regular Flavor Instant Oatmeal 13.5 oz. Box

BY SPRINGFIELD

Nino T.
New castle, DE
I love this breakfast, it is really healthy and delicious, even my 1 year ild baby loves it which doesn't like such meals. It is quick to prepare and is a good start of the day
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Julissa Bm119909 V.
Miami
Crave a little variety now and then? So do we. That's why we offer Quaker Instant Oatmeal Flavor Variety Pack featuring Maple & Brown Sugar, Apples & Cinnamon and Cinnamon & Spice flavors. With so much delicious variety, the only problem is deciding which one you'll have.
Alejandra C.
I do not like it very much, but neither is it that I dislike it completely, I can eat but only a little, like three tablespoon maximum after that it produces a sensation of arcades and I do not know why.
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA
This is perfect, perfect, perfect! I serve this to my kids when I don't have time to make breakfast and am late for work. I eat it every morning and always feel great after. Truly recommend this to anybody who loves to change up the flavor of their oatmeal.
Yanira C.
Muy rico cuando no tengo tiempo de desayunar me llevo uno de estos en mi bolsa y me lo preparo en cualquier momento libre y su variedad de sabores me encanta
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
There is a nice variety of flavors, but they are not as good as other brands on the market. I would rather buy the other brand than this one.
Laura W.
I would buy this again. I have had better , but it is tasty, great taste just weird texture. Would still recommend it.
Kym M.
I try to eat a healthy breakfast every morning before work...I stock up on a lot of different cereals and oatmeal
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Muy buena se los recomiendo la nutrición ante todo y esta es una de esas tantas marcas que son muy buenas