BY SPRINGFIELD

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Jeanette C.
My favorite pasta as of now, the reason why is because it is easy and fast to cook. It is not chewy and not too dry. This is the pasta I love to use when I make tomato soup I add this and it is really good. Pair it with tortilla, delicious.
Claudia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Great value. Allows me to feed my entire family without feeling the pinch. It also keeps it shape well after cooking the product.
Hilda R.
My kids love this fideo!!! Quick warm meal! No complaints !! Love all the styles and bag is the right size for my larger family
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Is amazing for the people who likes this type of fideo, you can make a lot of recipes and healthy that is a plus!
kathy m.
Palmdale, CA
Great pasta it makes all my dishes look good. It has an amazing texture and you can. Makes your dish look full.
Olivia G.
These noodles are kinda weird and have a different texture than most other springfield noodles I have eaten
leticia  v.
Maywood, CA
Este me gusta por que esta delgadito y esta perfecto para que mis hijos lo puedan comer facilmente.
Emelina H.
Yonkers, NY
Great noddle i ever taste :). me kids love eating noddle with four different cheese and tomato sauce...
Perla G.
Irrigon, OR
LOVE THIS PASTA MY KIDS LOVE IT WITH CHICKEN ALFREDO! AND SPAGHETTI....SOFT AND I ALWAYS BUY IT
Ana E.
Love fine Fideo. Great for quick soups, and dishes for children who are learning to eat!