Springfield  Fettucine 16 Oz Bag

Since 1947 see more...

Springfield  Fettucine 16 Oz Bag
Springfield Fettucine 16 Oz Bag
Gladys B.
Love making fettuccine and the pasta always tastes delicious! I usually just use 1/4 of the bag, so I can use it for 3-4 more meals during the week or the next week.
Yaquelin G.
Love making fettuccine Alfredo and this brand it's inexpensive and has good flavor would love if they would come up with a whole wheat pasta.
Susy J.
El Cajon, CA
Fettuccine tasted amazing! Pasta cooks well in water and fast. Great flavor when combined with Alfredo sauce and shrimp or chicken. Yum!
Kimberly J.
Lancaster, CA
I really like this pasta brand in the fettucine type because it has the perfect amount and does not have a strong starchy flavor.
maria luisa r.
La Habra, CA
I've used this product over and over again, it's a must at home and springfield is our all time favorite brand of pasta.
Raylene C.
These always seem to cook perfectly when it comes time for me to make my signature shrimp and chicken fettuccine Alfredo
Madi C.
Jacksonville, NC
This is okay. Not my favorite brand of noodles, but still made okay pasta. I recommend trying a different brand though.
Azalea L.
Lancaster, CA
I like how inexpensive Springfield is and how great their pasta is. It cooks well and tastes just as great!
Marlene S.
N Hollywood, CA
Love this very good product it's so good and great for family dinners very good love this
Amy K.
Florence, AL
Very good value for such a great product. Has an amazing texture that cooks perfectly.