BY SPRINGFIELD #63 in Frozen Fruit

Tonya M.
Breese, IL
For some reason my daughter loves pineapple. Not sure where she got it from but she loves these! She just takes them from the bag and eats them like candy. They give an awesome taste to any type of food if you ask me! We will def be buying them again!
Emily S.
It's hard to go wrong with pineapple! My friends and I took these to the blender with a little water to make a slushy that we later added to our drinks on the beach!
Lisa C.
Seymour, Connecticut
I usually pack this as a snack for the children for school and they love it. After school i serve it with yogurt for afterschool snack. Highly recommend this :)
sarah m.
San Marcos, TX
Wow!!! I really enjoy eating pineapple!!! I can never get enough of this stuff. #pineapplelover #FRUITISLIFE