BY SPRINGFIELD

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Shardae H.
I really love these noodles they really are good for making pasta chicken alfredo spaghetti and anything else that we makes containing pasta they are really great to cook with
Tracy M.
Very yummy and easy to make and I love to make spaghetti and meatballs with the sauce it just so amazing and yummy
Daphne V.
Chula Vista, CA
Great with tomato sauce and meat balls. Feels me up and my mom, doesn't take too long to prepare.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
1,205 reviews
Delicious for family events or regular dinner with some sauce and garlic bread and a great wine
Crystal B.
I love this is also amazing and I do not regret buying it you will not regret buying even
Jeannie R.
Riverside, CA
When i use this product. my family loves when I make this fideo. they enjoy its taste.
Anna Paula L.
Milford, MA
Esse produtobadoto eh mto bom ej adorei e já quero comprar de novo Nossa muito bom
Larissa N.
Phnom Penh , Phnom Penh
I like this place. It's very clean. Service is prompt and courteous. The food is good. I don't drink coffee but the hot chocolate is very good. You can be in and out very quickly or grab a table and use…
Maja N.
Amazing pasta for that price! you can make multiple meals with this pasta! Make sure you boil it properly and add your own choice of ingredients. comes in different shapes as well!
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
It's pretty average. I would not have to absolutely have this brand, I could go for any other brand similar.