BY SPRINGFIELD

Enriched macaroni product. see more...

Andrea M.
Long Beach , CA
Usually it's one of the inexpensive in my local supermarkets, and the instructions that come with are simple to follow. Timing it right and adding a little salt or olive oil in the water Helps to keep them from sticking!
Halim A.
Bow tie pasta is amazing with the right pasta and chicken.... I've often found it hard finding the best pasta because of all the varieties but the price and quality to Springfield is good.
Elizabeth B.
I absolutely love this bow tie springfield pasta it makes me happy. It isn't the healthiest thing but i really love it. I'm a repeated consumer and always find myself going back for m ore.
Andrea S.
I love the taste and quality of this brand it feels good and i do love having pasta in the house when i need to do something quick that wont take too long.
Cody W.
I didn't really like the after taste of the noodles. seemed like they left a film on my tongue. Noodles were easy to cook. Packaging was nice.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
My mom makes great pasta salad with these bow tie pasta. She uses many ingredients that make her pasta salad to taste delicious and healthy.
Andreina M.
Great inexpensive pasta, I always mange to overcook my pasta, but the instructions that come in the package are very easy to follow.
kaley p.
These are great for making any type of pastas! i personally love to make fettuccine alfredo with chicken with these noodles
Courtney B.
Vero beach, FL
These have amazing flavor!! I absolutely love these and highly recommend them! They cook very nicely! Love love love!
Rosita F.
Santa Ana, CA
I love diz pasta its the best................i would recommend it to anyone🤗 buy it people