Springfield  Angel Hair 12 Oz Bag

Since 1947 see more...

Springfield  Angel Hair 12 Oz Bag
Springfield Angel Hair 12 Oz Bag
hailey g.
This angel hair pasta is great. Tastes like any other pasta that I have had and is even sometimes the cheapest one that I am able to find. I would recommend this brand to anyone. With this pasta you can make any pasta you want. It works with any sauce.
Xylina B.
This really goes great with foods that you want to have as a light meal i like to steam this with veggies and make a avacado sauce it is soooo good!
Mursal N.
Encino, CA
We use this when making spaghetti with meatballs. Takes about 12 minutes to boil and it's ready to go. Tastes great!
Dawn S.
Angel hair is a favorite of our families and we found this particular product to be good quality and will purchase again.
Adelyn b.
New Haven, CT
Never tasted but I would love too. I have herd great things about it !! My mom use it all the time
Darlis R.
Hialeah, FL
Angel hair spaghetti is my absolutely favorite. I love having thing spaghetti instead of the fat ones. Springfield is an okay brand.
Ashlie J.
Bronx, NY
Angel hair is thin and taste good with meat balls or with bacon I kno weird but so great
Elizabeth L.
Laredo, TX
My all time go to . Love this brand. Perfect for a dinner. Easy to make also and very affordable
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
Angel hair spaghetti is very thin but also very delicious. I really enjoy eating it.
Stephanie G.
Livingston, KY
The only spaghetti I use and my son loves it, Angel hair cooks quickly great meal for after work.