Springfield Angel Hair 12 Oz Bag

Since 1947 see more...

Springfield Angel Hair 12 Oz Bag
Ashlie J.
Bronx, NY
Angel hair is thin and taste good with meat balls or with bacon I kno weird but so great
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
Angel hair spaghetti is very thin but also very delicious. I really enjoy eating it.
Stephanie G.
Livingston, KY
The only spaghetti I use and my son loves it, Angel hair cooks quickly great meal for after work.
Kammy T.
This didn't click well with the ingredients I usually use in my spaghetti. It tasted odd and, well.. Cheap. It was not for me. I will not, not, not purchase this, again. Some of you may like it, but I just don't. Agree to disagree? Sure.
Paxton Q.
Muncie, IN
I prefer angel hair noodles over most bigger noodles because it doesn't make the pasta dry. It keeps all of the moisture locked in.
hailey g.
This angel hair pasta is great. Tastes like any other pasta that I have had and is even sometimes the cheapest one that I am able to find. I would recommend this brand to anyone. With this pasta you can make any pasta you want. It works with any sauce.
Xylina B.
This really goes great with foods that you want to have as a light meal i like to steam this with veggies and make a avacado sauce it is soooo good!
Adelyn b.
New Haven, CT
Never tasted but I would love too. I have herd great things about it !! My mom use it all the time
Elizabeth L.
Laredo, TX
My all time go to . Love this brand. Perfect for a dinner. Easy to make also and very affordable
Darlis R.
Hialeah, FL
Angel hair spaghetti is my absolutely favorite. I love having thing spaghetti instead of the fat ones. Springfield is an okay brand.