Springfield Angel Hair 12 Oz Bag

Since 1947 see more...

Springfield Angel Hair 12 Oz Bag
Tamara S.
Camarillo, CA
Not a good brand for pasta. When cooked gets sticky and doesn't cook well. Also tastes very starchy.
Gloria  P.
Pacoima, CA
Perfect when making spaghetti. personally I don't like my spaghetti too thick so this is perfect with a great taste
Lis D.
Delano , CA
This thin angel hair is perfect for making spaghetti it's not too thick like the original one
Dawn S.
Angel hair is a favorite of our families and we found this particular product to be good quality and will purchase again.
Mursal N.
Encino, CA
We use this when making spaghetti with meatballs. Takes about 12 minutes to boil and it's ready to go. Tastes great!
Darlis R.
Hialeah, FL
Angel hair spaghetti is my absolutely favorite. I love having thing spaghetti instead of the fat ones. Springfield is an okay brand.
Elizabeth L.
Laredo, TX
My all time go to . Love this brand. Perfect for a dinner. Easy to make also and very affordable
Adelyn b.
New Haven, CT
Never tasted but I would love too. I have herd great things about it !! My mom use it all the time
Xylina B.
This really goes great with foods that you want to have as a light meal i like to steam this with veggies and make a avacado sauce it is soooo good!
hailey g.
This angel hair pasta is great. Tastes like any other pasta that I have had and is even sometimes the cheapest one that I am able to find. I would recommend this brand to anyone. With this pasta you can make any pasta you want. It works with any sauce.