Spring Water 365™

by 365 Everyday Value

Bottled at the CG Roxanne spring source in Benton, TN 37307Olancha, CA 93546Shasta, CA 96094Salem, SC 29676Norman, AR 71960Moultonborough, NH 03254Johnstown, NY 12095

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spring Water 365™!
I like that wholefoods water taste good. They also have a refill cooler. The gallon water is cool has a handle easy to carry.
Brooklyn, NY
This water is great and the 12 pack is really affordable. I buy it at Whole Foods. Water bottles are perfect to take to work.
Cliffside Park, NJ
Great tasting water! Clean, crisp has an easy to carry handle makes drinking 8 or more glasses of water very easy
Duluth, GA
Great value 24bottles cost $3 tastes great! My husband and I try to aim for spring water rather than purified!
Memphis, TN
1,114 reviews
Spring Water 365™ uploaded by Semaria S.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Cheaply priced water but tastes great. I generally purchase this water during my meetings held at whole foods.
Spring water is bae, only water I drink faithfully everyday. This brand is refreshing and cheap at Whole Foods.
Glendale, CA
One of the best waters I've ever drank, it doesn't have any taste which I like and it's just completely fresh!!
Great tasting water and easy to carry due to its convenient carrying handle. It's also a very great price.
Good price and tastes great! It’s hard to mess up water but I would recommend to anyone who is thirsty.
Shreveport
First time I had this water and it’s high up on the list of water that is actually refreshing.

Looking for your answer?