Spring Water 365™ uploaded by Kimberly A.

BY 365 EVERYDAY VALUE

Bottled at the CG Roxanne spring source in Benton, TN 37307Olancha, CA 93546Shasta, CA 96094Salem, SC 29676Norman, AR 71960Moultonborough, NH 03254Johnstown, NY 12095 see more...

Michael G.
Wayne, NJ
Water, water everywhere. But no really good water to drink. I try to drink as much water as I possibly can during the day because it's good for my body and helps me hydrated while I'm working. But I never know whether the water I'm drinking is any good period with 365 brand I know that I'm drinking pee or water and I don't have to worry about anything being in it that I don't want to be putting in my body. It is delicious tasting and quenches my thirst. I definitely recommend it
A T.
If you're looking for a giant bottle that is cheap you've found it!! I love these, I refill them at work and they are huge! It helps me account for how much water I drink every day, I always buy these and reuse them!
joz p.
i love the bottle top, makes it easy to share. its a good size, as well! packaging is simple and i enjoy that. the taste is good- its so clean and clear. relatively cheap compared to other brands and worth it.
Jessica P.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is the perfect spring companion, whether I'm running errands, at work, or hiking through trails I have a bottle with me. keeps me hydrated and away from soda!
Andrew P.
Cliffside Park, NJ
Great tasting water! Clean, crisp has an easy to carry handle makes drinking 8 or more glasses of water very easy
Edit D.
Glendale, CA
One of the best waters I've ever drank, it doesn't have any taste which I like and it's just completely fresh!!
Ash R.
Great tasting water and easy to carry due to its convenient carrying handle. It's also a very great price.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Water is water, and these bottles are no different. Save your money and drink from the tap.
I feel like this just tastes like tap water! Other bottled water taste a lot better!
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Great tasting water at an affordable price. This product is carried at Whole Foods.