Spring Valley Zinc Supplement uploaded by Will A.Spring Valley Zinc Supplement uploaded by Ashley R.Spring Valley Zinc Supplement uploaded by Ashley R.

BY SPRING VALLEY #4 in Zinc

No gluten, no lactose, no gelatin, no artificial color, no preservatives see more...

LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
I had many people telling me that I should try zinc supplements for my acne. While it didn't completely eliminate my blemishes, it did reduce the amount of big, boil-like pimples I would have come up under my skin. However there is a warning on the bottle to make sure you take it with food: listen to it. Every time I took it without eating first, I would get light-headed and feel like I was going to vomit.
Pooja P.
Voorhees, NJ
This supplement supports immune health so if you take this when you are feeling under the weather or sick it helps with the recovery so you can be back on your feet in no time.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
This brand is amazing I first started using it when I was sick and I haven't been sick since. You can buy this at any drug store or super store definitely worth the money. I would recommend you to try this brand!
Louisa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Zinc is great for the body and helps keep you feeling great and alert. Take it daily and you'll see how affective it really is! It's definitely worth the buy
Zoë L.
Jacksonville, FL
I️ like to take these for my skin and they work great at keeping acne away. And they’re not to big so I️ don’t have to worry about taking a big horse pill.
Emma A.
Overland Park, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's a good zinc supplement. Very basic and a fine price for what you're getting. Not tasty and it needs to be taken with food.
Ashley R.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good vitamin to have on hand when you feel like your getting sick or for when you do get sick. Really good brand also.
N M.
Every time I get a cold I start taking one of these in morning and at night. Helps shorten the duration of the cold.
Kindle H.
Take 1 every morning! I have not been sick with a cold or flu in ages!!! I love spring valley vitamins.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
Zinc is great for the body. I love these you can crunch them up if your unable to swallow pills.
Will A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you know it this pill helps you bulk up muscle at the gym? My gym instructor recommended to take this supplement
is it safe to take 75 mg of zinc daily