Spring Valley Zinc 50 Mg 200Ct Spring Valley Natural Zinc Immune Health Dietary Supplement 200

BY SPRING VALLEY #15 in Immune Support

For energy metabolism, proper growth, normal reproductive and skeletal development and tissue renewal and a healthy immune system No gluten, lactose, gelatin, artificial color or added preservatives see more...

Buy on Walmart
Suchi R.
I have been using it as per the recommendation of my esthetician who said it can prevent acne. Not sure how much it works though but It does keep cold and cough at bay
Rhonda G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Whenever I feel a cold coming on, I pop a few zinc tablets (with meals to avoid nausea) and it lessens the length of the cold and often the severity. Many times I don't even get a full blown cold after taking the tablets. Highly recommend!
Abbie Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Zinc has been great, I take it whenever I feel like I am getting sick or am sick. The price is pretty good, and you can get it at Walmart
Pausha M.
Wise, VA
My immune health is less than perfect, so these help lots. No bad aftertaste, and they smell great!
Erin D.
Galesburg, IL
Works great for my immune system! I take this everyday, and I haven't been sick in over a year!
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Zinc is great to use if you have hair loss I use it about every few day I've had great results
Tonya C.
Sing Valley Zinc has improved my skin. If you suffer from acne breakouts, I recommend this.
Manda M.
Good quality and good price. I like supplements by this trustworthy brand. Recommend!!
Rikki C.
Hinesville,ga
Just starting trying this to help get pregnant. So far I like this product.
Paula C.
Excelente producto para el sistema inmunologico. Con excelentes resultados. De mks favoritos. Recomendado.