Spring Valley Whole Herb Ginger Root 550mg Per Capsule Digestive Health 100 Capsule Pack of 2s uploaded by Amber  B.

BY SPRING VALLEY

The active constituents in Ginger promote digestive health. Ginger has been used to help with occasional nausea, vomiting or dizziness due to motion sickness. see more...

• What do these help and are they of any worth ?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I CAN NOT live without these little vitamins. I get motion sickness super easy from anything and these vitamins help with just that. I take them pretty much everyday and every time I get nauseated. They work so good!! I highly recommend them to anyone who has constant nausea like me
Amber  B.
Gary, IN
This has really helped me with my fatty liver! I seen improvement in just a week. My bloat has went down a lot!
There are so many good things about this item! I think this will always be a staple in my daily vitamins!!
Tracey W.
I use this product mostly when my stomach is giving me problems. It seems to help clear up whatever is causing the issue and makes me feel better again. I have recommended to others who have liked the product as well.
Jennie S.
Fort Madison, IA
Great for morning sickness and affordable/easy to find at any drugstore. I recommend taking these along with vitamin B6 to help with nausea during pregnancy.
Bobbie M.
If you ever suffer from nausea due to pregnancy, chemotherapy, motion sickness, seasickness, migraines, or other reasons, try this out! I was given a bottle from my uncle who was recieving chemotherapy and he swore up and down that this stuff made him feel so much better, fast! I began taking two to four daily (spread out, of course) and noticed a serious change in how often I was nauseated, how well my digestion process began working, and the fact that my horrible indigestion problem was almost completely gone! they're also safe to take while pregnant!! They've made me regular, they have helped me feel better, and they don't have a nasty aftertaste or nasty taste if you belch. However, I advise taking them with a full glass of water and not being horizontal RIGHT after taking them as it gives you a funny feeling in you tummy/chest as the capsules dissolve. Other than that, I strongly recommend these ginger capsules to everyone.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
I take one of these every morning and if I forget it, my body will let me know by hating me the rest of the day! Taking this daily helps me digestively to be able to make it through the day. I am so thankful for it and am even considering taking a two a day because it has helped me so much!
Ashley R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Feeling sick and you aren't eating enough ginger root? Take a couple of these and you will be feeling better in no time!
Yasmine N.
Atlanta
What do these help and are they of any worth ?