Spring Valley Vitamin E Skin Oil

by Spring Valley

Spring Valley Vitamin E Skin Oil: Nourishes and hydrates dry skin Helps improve elasticity and retain skin's natural moisture Enhanced with lemon oil for a fresh scent

Spring Valley Vitamin E Skin Oil works great for my dry skin. It's the only thing I use on my face on a daily basis and it works great. I like to keep it simple and not do too much to my face. #affordableskincare #skincare
Does anyone use Vitamin E oil on their skin? I see it on tik tok but would love peoples experiences with it! Is it effectiveSpring Valley Vitamin E Skin Oil ?
Cómo les a funcionado y como lo utilizan?
Start your review of Spring Valley Vitamin E Skin Oil!
Product Highlights
I wish I started using this soo much earlier in reviews
...much better i also use this on my skin when its dry and eczema and it works great!in reviews
I often create face mask or hair mask and always put a few drops of this brand into the mix!in reviews
There are many uses but i use it for lobe stretching.in reviews
Grayce D.
Muncie, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Spring Valley Vitamin E Skin Oil uploaded by Grayce D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Definitely recommend as something extra to add into your routine! Vitamin E is high in antioxidants and it promotes blood flow. It also helps with dry and itchy skin! I love this stuff(:
Em's Perlitta G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Spring Valley Vitamin E Skin Oil  is great as a  moisturizer,  an antioxidant and protect the skin. I purchased this product at our local Walgreens for about $6 and it contained 3 fl oz. .
This product is great for locking in moister applied topical and rubbing it as much as possible. The antioxidant that Vit E contains allows the skin to appear radiant and healthier. Vit E is protects the skin from damage from UV rays, free radicals, and also, this product is great for Ezcema. My daughter has severe ezcema and dry skin, this product has eliminated some steroids and restored damaged skin.
Donna H.
Maryville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Spring Valley Vitamin E Skin Oil works great! I use this on everything thing. Hair, nails, skin. Soft and shinny hair, nail that don’t peel or split and chip off, soft and moist skin. The price point is great and everyone should try. My only complaint is the packaging.
Maria O.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Spring Valley Vitamin E Skin Oil uploaded by Maria O.
Purchased at: Walmart
It is good for many things but I use it mainly for the face, neck, eyes and décolleté before sleeping, I apply it to all the mentioned sides and it avoids the lines of expression that are made sleeping and even for the hair it also works.
Isabel R.
Harbor City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
Spring Valley Vitamin E Skin Oil uploaded by Isabel R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I always forget how amazing vitamin E is for the skin specially for those that have drier skin during the cold winter months this is for you a little bit goes a long way and it gives you that useful amazing glow that we all want and you can apply anywhere you desire even the ends of your hair to help grow it ouch
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Spring Valley Vitamin E Skin Oil uploaded by Betzabe C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Spring Valley Vitamin E Skin Oil nourish and moisturize your skin and leaves a good and nice look you can use this product after shower 👌 when your pores are open 👌 feels amazing very effective
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
I absolutely love this oil!! I put it on every night after I finish my skincare, my face when I wake up it so smooth and at times clear and not oily at all. The best part about this oil is the price! It is so cheap for what you get! I definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to have bright happy skin.
Marina S.
Del rio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
👌 very good product i use this after waxing or shaving , legs and armpits, (coconut oil breaks me out ) and this one dosen't , i use it as a mascara remover too 👌
Melissa R.
Spring Valley Vitamin E Skin Oil uploaded by Melissa R.
I use vitamin E oil on my face every night , I’m 50 and I do t look it so I must be doing something right. It just works for me and I’m happy with it
...cHiNa... A.
Riverside, CA
Spring Valley Vitamin E Skin Oil uploaded by ...cHiNa... A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Of you want a life saver for your skin! You must have this on your bathroom... I use it every night after shower and my face and body are flawless... first day try it and you’ll as the difference
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cheavon B.
Sarah E.
Stillwater, PA
il y a 4 mois
Marianne C. il y a 2 mois
I've used it on my c-section scars and they're barely visible. I recommended it to my husband after an outbreak of shingles left some deep scarring on his forehead and scalp. And it worked like a charm! I'd apply a drop or two after showers while my skin was still damp, so it could soak in overnight.
sara C.