Spring Valley Vitamin E 400 I.U. D-Alpha Softgels Dietary Supplement 250 ct

Spring Valley Vitamin E 400 I.U. D-Alpha Softgels Dietary Supplement 250 ct: Heart/Immunity Health** Quality Assurance Guarantee
Start your review of Spring Valley Vitamin E 400 I.U. D-Alpha Softgels Dietary Supplement 250 ct!
How would you rate this product?
4 years agoValparaiso, IN
These soft gels are very easy to swallow but I found that if I didn't use the entire bottle up quickly they would start to stick together. I used them to swallow and also poked a hole in the capsule to use the contents to put on scars to help them heal better and it did seem to help.
4 years ago
I absolutely love this product. My mother gave them to me Abdi use them every day orally and topically. I poke a tiny whole in the capsule and use it directly on my face to help even skin tone and reduce dark marks and discoloration.
4 years agoShawano, WI
I take these everyday. I also poke a hole in the pill and rub the liquid gel under my eyes or if my kids get cuts or scrapes i put this on there scars to help fade them.
a year agoLansing, MI
These are truly working for my skin and hair. I use these into my serum and hair oil. And it seems to have worked wonders. Highly effective and no side effects.
4 years agoSaint Louis, MO
I always try to be healthy and these vitamins help you get there and hepls grow your hair and your nails! Most of the time Wallgreen's has them on sale.
2 years agoLebanon, TN
This is a good quality vitamin and great price. Soft gels are easy to swallow. Helps boost immune system and hrea for your skin.
5 years agoMobile, AL
I take one every other day and I have definitely noticed an improvement in the texture and look of my skin and hair.
4 years agoVictorville, CA
Easy to swallow, inexpensive, I'm taking them along side with vitamin c for abnormal liver