Spring Valley Vitamin E 400 I.U. D-Alpha Softgels Dietary Supplement 250 ct uploaded by Yasmin s.

BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Vitamin E 400 I.U. D-Alpha Softgels Dietary Supplement 250 ct: Heart/Immunity Health** Quality Assurance Guarantee see more...

Bree C.
Valparaiso, IN
These soft gels are very easy to swallow but I found that if I didn't use the entire bottle up quickly they would start to stick together. I used them to swallow and also poked a hole in the capsule to use the contents to put on scars to help them heal better and it did seem to help.
Jasmine B.
I absolutely love this product. My mother gave them to me Abdi use them every day orally and topically. I poke a tiny whole in the capsule and use it directly on my face to help even skin tone and reduce dark marks and discoloration.
Holly  M.
Shawano, WI
I take these everyday. I also poke a hole in the pill and rub the liquid gel under my eyes or if my kids get cuts or scrapes i put this on there scars to help fade them.
Ann H.
Saint Louis, MO
I always try to be healthy and these vitamins help you get there and hepls grow your hair and your nails! Most of the time Wallgreen's has them on sale.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a good quality vitamin and great price. Soft gels are easy to swallow. Helps boost immune system and hrea for your skin.
Julia B.
Mobile, AL
I take one every other day and I have definitely noticed an improvement in the texture and look of my skin and hair.
Jackeline M.
Victorville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Easy to swallow, inexpensive, I'm taking them along side with vitamin c for abnormal liver