Spring Valley - Vitamin E 400 IU, 100 Softgels

Spring Valley E Vitamin Heart/Immune Health Dietary Supplement 100 Ct

How long does Vitamin E oil take to clear up dark spots? And how often do you use it? Oh I also plan on using the capsule form and squeezing the oil out. Spring Valley - Vitamin E 400 IU, 100 Softgels
What other vitamin E brands do you recommend?
Start your review of Spring Valley - Vitamin E 400 IU, 100 Softgels!
2 years agohouston
Spring Valley - Vitamin E 400 IU, 100 Softgels uploaded by kynnidi K.
I use this for my skin, hair, and nails. I just poke a hole through the pill and use it like that I feel that I get the most of what I paid for by doing that, it is really good for dry and acne prone skin! Spring Valley - Vitamin E 400 IU, 100 Softgels
a year agoColumbus , OH
Spring Valley - Vitamin E 400 IU, 100 Softgels uploaded by Kalaeja F.
The capsule are so convenient and come in handy for a multitude of things. I take one a day and I also poke a hole in some of the capsules to apply to my lotions and butter. The also come in handy if I get a scrape or cut, I simply poke a hole in the capsule and squeeze out the vitamin e to apply to the wounds. It helps them heal up nicely.
2 years agoMebane, NC
So far so good! I’m still testing this product out for the remainder of the week. I bought this a my Walmart for 4 dollars! I punch holes in the capsules to get the oil and put it directly on my face and my face do be moisturized in the morning!
7 months agoHalethorpe , MD
Purchased at: Walmart
These are perfect. I use them for all my lip gloss/ balm products that I make and everything else !! Can’t live without vitamin E and they are very affordable so that’s even more perfect for me ! Love it !
3 years agoEl Segundo, CA
I actually do not ingest these softgels. I use the oil inside on my face overnight! It helps heal up any scars or 2 day old blemishes. I've had this bottle for 2 years now as well. Lasts a long time since I use it once a week. Definitely recommend it to friends who are looking for some skin healing magic :)
3 years agoLafayette, LA
Spring Valley - Vitamin E 400 IU, 100 Softgels uploaded by Rebecca D.
I am taking this vitamin for my hair and skin and I am not supposed to notice a difference but am a firm believer of having healthy parts and an extra effort is always a positive thing. I will be buying again and do recommend.
2 years ago
I use this on my skin to help with acne scars/dark marks. I prefer the Rexall Vitamin E over the Spring Valley. It takes time to see results while using Vitamin E, so be patient. I don't take them instead I cut the pill open and apply it topically. It took about a month to see results.  I suggest using a facial brush, daily exfoliation, pplying this oil 2x a day, being consistent and you should see results
3 years ago
I take these daily for my skin, heart, and immune system. I also pop open a capsule and apply the oil directly to a scar I have on my arm that's about 4in long. The daily application has helped reduce the appearance of my scar.
6 months agoElk Grove, CA
Very affordable and effective. Vitamin E has helped me so much with my skin. It use to look lack luster now it looks radiant.
3 years agoDeland, FL
They really help make my hair shiny and smooth. I often open a capsule and mix it with coconut oil and apply it to my hair.