Spring Valley - Vitamin E 400 IU, 100 Softgels

Spring Valley E Vitamin Heart/Immune Health Dietary Supplement 100 Ct

How long does Vitamin E oil take to clear up dark spots? And how often do you use it? Oh I also plan on using the capsule form and squeezing the oil out. Spring Valley - Vitamin E 400 IU, 100 Softgels
What other vitamin E brands do you recommend?
Start your review of Spring Valley - Vitamin E 400 IU, 100 Softgels!
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Spring Valley - Vitamin E 400 IU, 100 Softgels uploaded by Maika R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Good vitamin E pills. I take them for skin and heart health. I take one pill a day in the morning sometimes. Growing up we were given vitamin E pills every morning and I never knew why but found out in my adult years. I will admit I haven't been consistent in taking them but from when I do I see my skin has a nice glimmer to it even when it's dry. I also punch a hole in the capsules sometime and use the oil on dark marks , scrapes etc... you can also rub the oil on your skin. It is very thick and oily so what I do during those times is put it in a lotion and shake it up. This is only 400 Iu , They come higher if you want a stronger dose.
Maria O.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Spring Valley - Vitamin E 400 IU, 100 Softgels uploaded by Maria O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Las vitaminas tienen mucha importancie para la belleza tanto por dentro como la belleza por fuera yo la uso todos los dias.
Lea Z.
Cedar Creek, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Spring Valley - Vitamin E 400 IU, 100 Softgels uploaded by Lea Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually started using these to make hand sanitizer and the pros is that it can be used for hand sanitizer and for our heart health I will definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone! They are pretty affordable! I actually purchased this in a twin pack and it’s just so awesome!
Stefo S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Spring Valley - Vitamin E 400 IU, 100 Softgels uploaded by Stefo S.
Vitamin E is very good for you. I personally take two every night before bed. I know theres people out there that take them after supper.. but for me I like to take them before going to bed. I have really bad eyesight so I take these vitamins specifically for that. They are not pricey at all. My dad is the one who reccomended them to me. Overall they are good😊
mami K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use the inside of theses and rub what's inside on my skin mostly my face it works,the same way as the lotion type .
kynnidi K.
houston
Spring Valley - Vitamin E 400 IU, 100 Softgels uploaded by kynnidi K.
I use this for my skin, hair, and nails. I just poke a hole through the pill and use it like that I feel that I get the most of what I paid for by doing that, it is really good for dry and acne prone skin! Spring Valley - Vitamin E 400 IU, 100 Softgels
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
1,696 reviews
Spring Valley - Vitamin E 400 IU, 100 Softgels uploaded by jen H.
I just started taking this supplement as I am reaching 50 and my Doctor recommended when my cholesterol was high.
Colleen M.
Woodville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I heard vitamin E is good for your skin and hair so I started taking these also. This brand of vitamins are super affordable and great quality. I take it every day.
mirna M.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yes it is a powerful antioxidant but don’t consume to much only as directed was taking 2 a week
Hi, I.
Esta bien, solo la eh usado una vez no podría decir si es muy buena o mala. Creo que depende de lo que busquemos