Spring Valley Vitamin D3 Supplement Softgels, 1000 IU, 100 count uploaded by Kimmey D.Spring Valley Vitamin D3 Supplement Softgels, 1000 IU, 100 count uploaded by Beverly B.

BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley D3 Vitamin Supplement Softgels: Bone and immune health Heart health 3 per day Purified to remove mercury No gluten, no yeast, no wheat, no milk or milk derivatives, no lactose, no sugar, no preservatives, no artificial color, no artificial flavor, no sodium (less than 5mg per serving) see more...

Danielle P.
Franklin, IN
Living in a sorority house means sickness can spread easily so I started taking this to help my immune system! It definitely worked but after taking it once a day for a week I couldn’t sleep! My mind was racing and I was only getting about 3 hrs a sleep a day. Took my awhile to realize it was the D3 but once I limited my intake I could finally get to sleeping again. So definitely works but watch your intake
Melissa J.
Winston Salem, NC
I originally started taking these to keep my skin at bay because I was worried about my acne coming back after accutane. Acne is not an issue, I no longer have knee pain, and my hair has grown significantly! I had no idea of all the added benefits of Vitamin D. I am so glad I started taking it. I have a lot of new hair growth around my hairline and you can see a difference of 2 inches on my ends within 2+ months. It's also a great price for 100 softgels. I take one a day. Highly recommend!  Spring Valley Vitamin D3 Supplement Softgels, 1000 IU, 100 count
Regina P.
Birmingham, AL
Spring Valley High-Potency Vitamin D-3 1000 IU are a terrific choice for a supplement. I was diagnosed with low levels of vitamin D, and my doctor recommended this. Three months later, my levels were back up to normal. I highly recommend it.
Jocelyn M.
New Hope, MN
I take a slew of vitamins daily and bring African American, dealing with Minnesota winters without sun, it’s a must. Because I use it in conjunction with other vitamins, I can’t say anything to specific but I have fibromyalgia and since starting to take this, I’ve been more cheerful and felt better able to deal with daily chronic pain. I think overall this helps me to feel healthier.
Kimmey D.
Summerville, SC
I take this for bone and Immune health. I don’t really love dairy This is a great way for me to get in calcium. I also like how it doesn’t contain lactose, milk, wheat, gluten or artificial coloring. They are super expensive and works great!
Amanda M.
Angleton, TX
I was recommend this a few years back because they said I need sun! I don't go out every day or be in a heat because I get hot very easy!! After taking this they see a huge difference in my Blood work!
S H.
Haslett, MI
I have started to use these to help with seasonal depression brought on by living in the beautiful, but cloudy state of Michigan. The vitamins are cheap at Walmart and they are effective.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is a great vitamins. I got it at walmart for less than $5. I have joint pain in my knee and I have noticed that this has helped with the pain.
Diamond F.
Georgetown, SC
I have started a vegan diet and vitamin D helps my muse system and my bones to help replace what I lose Because I’m not eating meat and dairy
Jessica M.
Sandston, VA
Use these to battle the winter blues. I have a vitamin D deficiency and they seem to help. Not expensive and works well