BY SPRING VALLEY

itamin D plays a vital role in the body by helping you hold and absorb calcium. Spring Valley Vitamin D3 2000 IU Twin Pack Dietary Supplement provides a source for high-quality vitamin D. This Spring Valley D3 supplement contains two bottles of 200... see more...

Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Vitamin D is a necessary vitamin! Vitamin D is recommended by every doctor I have been to as a healthy dietary supplement for overall health. I usually grab the twin pack because I personally take 2 a day but even still, this is a really good deal. Definitely recommend this brand too, never had problems and the softgels are on the smaller side which is a plus!
Felicia H.
Lake Bluff, IL
Necessary in helping my immune system after I've been sick. Always helps me come back healthy more quickly ! And it is a great value! It has helped me jump back more healthy and makes me feel more energized
Ashley D.
Owingsville , KY
Love these because they do exactly what they're intended to do. I take these daily and will always do so