Add a Photo

By SPRING VALLEY
#551 in Vitamins & Supplements
itamin D plays a vital role in the body by helping you hold and absorb calcium. Spring Valley Vitamin D3 2000 IU Twin Pack Dietary Supplement provides a source for high-quality vitamin D. This Spring Valley D3 supplement contains two bottles of 200...
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA

Vitamin D is a necessary vitamin! Vitamin D is recommended by every doctor I have been to as a healthy dietary supplement for overall health. I usually grab the twin pack because I personally take 2 a day but even still, this is a really good deal. Definitely recommend this brand too, never had problems and the softgels are on the smaller side which is a plus!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Mt Sterling, KY

Love these because they do exactly what they're intended to do. I take these daily and will always do so
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Lake Bluff, IL

Necessary in helping my immune system after I've been sick. Always helps me come back healthy more quickly ! And it is a great value! It has helped me jump back more healthy and makes me feel more energized

Join Now