HealthFitness & NutritionVitamins & SupplementsSpring Valley
- Vitamin D-3 2000 IU, High Potency, 200 Softgels

Spring Valley - Vitamin D-3 2000 IU, High Potency, 200 Softgels

by Spring Valley

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spring Valley - Vitamin D-3 2000 IU, High Potency, 200 Softgels!
How would you rate this product?
Ankita M.
South Jordan, UT
This is a daily dose of vit D3 , for people like me who are mostly indoors and don’t get much sunlight. U have it once daily after food and its a small golden gel tablet , zero taste so easy for everyone to have it on a daily basis
Robyn T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
After getting blood test results back it turns out I was like many Vit D deficient. I take 2000 daily and this is the brand I use.
jenn S.
I have A vitamin D deficiency so I was actually taking these a lot! I always feel better when I'm taking them. They help so much in the winter too. When you live in the north with snow you need an extra boost and this can help. I wil but then again for sure.
Kimberly B.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Half a dozen years ago, I was told to take 5,000 iu per day. I get 1,000 with my multivitamin, then take 2 of these. Doctor hasn't said anything since, so I guess it's working!!
Bethany G.
Kansas City
Small pills to take for a big dose of vitamin d3. I have been taking these every day for a year and they brought my d3 from a level 13 to a more normal 30 and above range. Bottle will last over a year so I absolutely get my money's worth.
taylor W.
Pulaski, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love spring valley vitamins, very affordable. I take a prenatal and this vitamin d daily. Gives me the boost I need to feel good
Tina E.
Tomahawk, WI
These are a necessity for those of us that were born in the south then moved to the north. The winters are long but these vitamin D gel caps seriously help you survive.
jacquie K.
Fair Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I recommend this product and this brand especially because of the price! You get what you need at an unbelievably good price!
Krisia R.
Lajas
I have Vitamin D deficiency and I have to take vitamin D pills. I tried taking them daily but it actually was bad for me, because I felt so... hyperactive? But in a bad sense... My heart was literally racing so I checked and I was having high pressure... But I still need to take them, just not daily.

Looking for your answer?