BY SPRING VALLEY

Leticia B.
Leticia B.
Rock Hill, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
It has been 5 months since I included in my daily routine taking a pir day tablet of vitamin C because I discovered that it helps in the immunity of the body. I have not been sick since then. Always in the changes of stations I was sick. But we will not stay any longer.
Katie  B.
Katie B.
Cadillac, MI
Spring Valley is a good brand and I've been purchasing from them for about three years now. They have a very large selection of vitamins that are pretty easy to find. I usually buy Vitamin C and Biotin along with a few other ones and so far i really like them. They're easy to take and I have nothing bad to say!
Isaac K.
Isaac K.
Greenfield, IN
Amazing pills! A very good price and I will continue to buy these. The pills are a tad large but they are easy to swallow down! No bad after taste either!
Krista J.
Krista J.
Amery, WI
These are my very favorite vitamin c tablets! I have been using these for a while now and I love them! I think it is very important to take your vitamins, and this is definitely one I think you should pick up! I got mine at walmart!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Denver , Co
I take this vitamin C daily for immune support and I can't even remember the last time I got a cold or the flu. It's seriously been years. I definitely recommend taking it with food if you have a sensitive stomach though.
Shelah J.
Shelah J.
Comanche, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Take this all the time helps me not get sick so much. Whenever my throat starts hurting I start taking this and it helps I think
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Waterford , MI
Great to take daily or even when flu season comes around to keep your immune system up
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
I have used Spring Valley vitamins for years and have never been let down. I take their vitamin c a lot. Every time I get a sore throat or I start sneezing I take them and they always help. I would recommend them to everyone.
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great product to take all year round, it really helps me from getting sick during flu season.