Spring Valley Vitamin B12 Sublingual 500 mcg uploaded by member-11d0bSpring Valley Vitamin B12 Sublingual 500 mcg uploaded by Jill L.Spring Valley Vitamin B12 Sublingual 500 mcg uploaded by Jill L.

BY SPRING VALLEY #2 in Vitamin B

Spring Valley Vitamin B12 Sublingual Supports Heart and Circulation System. Helps you feel more energetic by playing a key role in the formation of the red blood cells that carry oxygen to different parts of the body. Supports cardio health by fighting harmful homocysteine. Particularly helpful for vegans. Delicious Natural Cherry Flavored Microlozenges. B-12 200 sublingual capsules see more...

• I'm curious about this product. I've heard it's great for boostin...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between the tablet and liquid form. Is the...1 Answers
  • My doctor recently informed me I need to take a vitamin B 12 supp...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these! I keep them in my gym bag and pop one in the way. They taste good and dissolve easily. And they definitely give the added energy boost I need on the days when I don’t really want to work out but I have to anyway.
Sanjana V.
Athens, GA
This is the perfect thing to give you that little boost on a busy day. Not the same caffeine-induced boost you get with coffee, but a more natural, less jittery one
Jay N.
La Mesa, CA
Working overnight shift is hard on the body . I was told to start taking this to have some energy a safe way . this didn't give you any weird feeling like an energy drink but I did feel like I had more energy through the day . I am also anemic so it helped not feel sluggish more awake and alert .
Jill L.
This product is a game changer for me! I am b12 deficient and really prone to canker sores and I am coffee addicted! This little vitamin helps me manage my cravings for junk food and coffee and helps me keep my canker sores at bay! My quality of life has gone up so much just from this one small addition in my life! This brand in particular offers the best prices! You need this yesterday
Jessica M.
Waverly, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been taking this in place of my prescription medication because I am pregnant. It's purpose for me is to help with restless leg syndrome and so far it's proven to help. My boyfriend has only complained one time about my issue so I think it's working well. Hopefully it continues to the next 4 months. It gets worse throughout pregnancy. Done this song and dance before.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Since this vitamin needs to be absorbed in your bloodstream not your stomach, these work perfectly. Not only for energy but B12 keeps your nerves healthy so if you're suffering from neuropathy or want to avoid it these should be part of your daily regimen.
Rheanna W.
I really like using these. It gives me plenty energy, and there are a lot in the bottle. They have a heat taste too. The price is great for what you get. My whole family uses these and there haven't been any complaints so far.
Erica R.
State College, PA
So I just recently started taking this vitamin on a daily basis because both of my parents insisted that I try it. Well...I am beyond glad that I did! I take it once in the morning and it has dramatically altered my life! I have more energy, have less cravings and I know that my metabolism is super healthy! I am honestly telling you to buy this because it works!
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take these everyday! Mainly because B-12 can only be found in meat and ever since becoming a vegetarian I've found these keep me nice and energized without the lethargy that comes with eating meat. I'd definitely recommend to others! Fantastic!
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are a great quality and reliable vitamin source. No funky feeling or chalky after taste in your mouth post use, and I love they are sublingual so you know your body is actually absorbing the vitamin for quicker results and benefits !
Zulema U.
I'm curious about this product. I've heard it's great for boosting energy, naturally. Any testimonies? What have your experience been?
Spencer K.
CLARENDON, PA
Where can I get these?
Rachel C.
My doctor recently informed me I need to take a vitamin B 12 supplement. Do these vitamins really get absorbed in the body. Most of my friends say I should get the shots first.
Debbie S.
Bethlehem, PA
What is the difference between the tablet and liquid form. Is there a benefit to one over the other?