Spring Valley Vitamin B12 Sublingual 500 mcg uploaded by Jill L.Spring Valley Vitamin B12 Sublingual 500 mcg uploaded by Jill L.

BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Vitamin B12 Sublingual Supports Heart and Circulation System. Helps you feel more energetic by playing a key role in the formation of the red blood cells that carry oxygen to different parts of the body. Supports cardio health by fighting harmful homocysteine. Particularly helpful for vegans. Delicious Natural Cherry Flavored Microlozenges. B-12 200 sublingual capsules see more...

• I'm curious about this product. I've heard it's great for boosting ...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between the tablet and liquid form. Is there...1 Answers
  • My doctor recently informed me I need to take a vitamin B 12 supple...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Waverly, WV
I have been taking this in place of my prescription medication because I am pregnant. It's purpose for me is to help with restless leg syndrome and so far it's proven to help. My boyfriend has only complained one time about my issue so I think it's working well. Hopefully it continues to the next 4 months. It gets worse throughout pregnancy. Done this song and dance before.
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Since this vitamin needs to be absorbed in your bloodstream not your stomach, these work perfectly. Not only for energy but B12 keeps your nerves healthy so if you're suffering from neuropathy or want to avoid it these should be part of your daily regimen.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I take these everyday! Mainly because B-12 can only be found in meat and ever since becoming a vegetarian I've found these keep me nice and energized without the lethargy that comes with eating meat. I'd definitely recommend to others! Fantastic!
Rheanna W.
Rheanna W.
I really like using these. It gives me plenty energy, and there are a lot in the bottle. They have a heat taste too. The price is great for what you get. My whole family uses these and there haven't been any complaints so far.
Holly L.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
I felt tired and run down all the time so a friend of mine suggested I try B12 supplements. What a difference, I feel so much better.
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Spring Valley vitamin B12 sublingual 500 µg is fantastic I love the taste and it is so easy to take.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
This vitamin is good to add into your daily routine- boosting your vitamin B 12.
Jay N.
Jay N.
La Mesa, CA
Working overnight shift is hard on the body . I was told to start taking this to have some energy a safe way . this didn't give you any weird feeling like an energy drink but I did feel like I had more energy through the day . I am also anemic so it helped not feel sluggish more awake and alert .
Jill L.
Jill L.
This product is a game changer for me! I am b12 deficient and really prone to canker sores and I am coffee addicted! This little vitamin helps me manage my cravings for junk food and coffee and helps me keep my canker sores at bay! My quality of life has gone up so much just from this one small addition in my life! This brand in particular offers the best prices! You need this yesterday
Katie R.
Katie R.
Horse Shoe, NC
One of the main reasons I forget to take my daily vitamins is the pure fact that I need something to drink in order to take them. These make that so much easier! There's really no excuse to not take them!!
Zulema U.
Zulema U.
I'm curious about this product. I've heard it's great for boosting energy, naturally. Any testimonies? What have your experience been?
Spencer K.
Spencer K.
CLARENDON, PA
Where can I get these?
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
My doctor recently informed me I need to take a vitamin B 12 supplement. Do these vitamins really get absorbed in the body. Most of my friends say I should get the shots first.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Bethlehem, PA
What is the difference between the tablet and liquid form. Is there a benefit to one over the other?