Spring Valley Vitamin B12 Sublingual 500 mcg

Spring Valley Vitamin B12 Sublingual Supports Heart and Circulation System. Helps you feel more energetic by playing a key role in the formation of the red blood cells that carry oxygen to different parts of the body. Supports cardio health by fighting harmful homocysteine. Particularly helpful for vegans. Delicious Natural Cherry Flavored Microlozenges. B-12 200 sublingual capsules

What is the normal dosage?  Like how many mcg a day?
Anyone have recommendations for a breast feeding mama that needs energy! I don’t like coffee but I need the energy, don’t wanna consume a ton of sugar either. Please help me out !
I'm curious about this product. I've heard it's great for boosting energy, naturally. Any testimonies? What have your experience been?
Start your review of Spring Valley Vitamin B12 Sublingual 500 mcg!
2 years agoAcworth, GA
I love these! I keep them in my gym bag and pop one in the way. They taste good and dissolve easily. And they definitely give the added energy boost I need on the days when I don’t really want to work out but I have to anyway.
a year agoSouth Boston
Spring Valley Vitamin B12 Sublingual 500 mcg uploaded by Kayle H.
I googled and it said that this may give some a hard time sleeping , I've been up for about 45 minutes now, it's almost 4am lol.I took my first one last night. I'm hoping these will help me gain some weight and slow my metabolism
3 years agoWeatherford, TX
These are a great quality and reliable vitamin source. No funky feeling or chalky after taste in your mouth post use, and I love they are sublingual so you know your body is actually absorbing the vitamin for quicker results and benefits !
a year agoChula Vista , CA
I can’t live without these in the summer. It helps prevent bug bites. I give them to my kids. They are little pink chewable tablets. They don’t taste weird. Also they are very affordable, a lot come in the bottle.
a year ago
I’ve been using this vitamin for awhile because it gives me a little more energy. I don’t drink any caffeine so this is my filler for that I guess. I never really taste it cause I take it with food. But I do feel like it’s been working for me for a while.
4 years agoHorse Shoe, NC
One of the main reasons I forget to take my daily vitamins is the pure fact that I need something to drink in order to take them. These make that so much easier! There's really no excuse to not take them!!
a year ago
My b12 level was running a little on the lower side and after taking them for about a month my lab results came back within the normal range. Definitely recommend! Plus they don’t taste bad, kind of like cherry candies hahaaa!!
4 years ago
I never have any energy, but then I started taking these every day. now I feel energized and I'm happy that I can do what needs to be done without feeling drained.
2 years agoToronto, ON
This is the perfect thing to give you that little boost on a busy day. Not the same caffeine-induced boost you get with coffee, but a more natural, less jittery one
4 years agoPittsburgh, PA
These sublingual B12 supplements are the best tasting of all the ones I've tried. They also are very small, making the amount that you need to swallow very easy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...