Spring Valley Vitamin B12 Sublingual 500 mcg uploaded by Jill L.Spring Valley Vitamin B12 Sublingual 500 mcg uploaded by Jill L.Spring Valley Vitamin B12 Sublingual 500 mcg uploaded by member-11d0b

BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Vitamin B12 Sublingual Supports Heart and Circulation System. Helps you feel more energetic by playing a key role in the formation of the red blood cells that carry oxygen to different parts of the body. Supports cardio health by fighting harmful homocysteine. Particularly helpful for vegans. Delicious Natural Cherry Flavored Microlozenges. B-12 200 sublingual capsules see more...

• I'm curious about this product. I've heard it's great for boostin...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between the tablet and liquid form. Is the...1 Answers
  • My doctor recently informed me I need to take a vitamin B 12 supp...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jay N.
La Mesa, CA
Working overnight shift is hard on the body . I was told to start taking this to have some energy a safe way . this didn't give you any weird feeling like an energy drink but I did feel like I had more energy through the day . I am also anemic so it helped not feel sluggish more awake and alert .
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
These are a great quality and reliable vitamin source. No funky feeling or chalky after taste in your mouth post use, and I love they are sublingual so you know your body is actually absorbing the vitamin for quicker results and benefits !
Jessica M.
Waverly, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been taking this in place of my prescription medication because I am pregnant. It's purpose for me is to help with restless leg syndrome and so far it's proven to help. My boyfriend has only complained one time about my issue so I think it's working well. Hopefully it continues to the next 4 months. It gets worse throughout pregnancy. Done this song and dance before.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Since this vitamin needs to be absorbed in your bloodstream not your stomach, these work perfectly. Not only for energy but B12 keeps your nerves healthy so if you're suffering from neuropathy or want to avoid it these should be part of your daily regimen.
Rheanna W.
I really like using these. It gives me plenty energy, and there are a lot in the bottle. They have a heat taste too. The price is great for what you get. My whole family uses these and there haven't been any complaints so far.
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I take these everyday! Mainly because B-12 can only be found in meat and ever since becoming a vegetarian I've found these keep me nice and energized without the lethargy that comes with eating meat. I'd definitely recommend to others! Fantastic!
Heather B.
I never have any energy, but then I started taking these every day. now I feel energized and I'm happy that I can do what needs to be done without feeling drained.
member-610025cc9
Denham springs
All natural and wonderful way to have a little pick me up without harmful side effects. Melts right away under your tongue. Must have
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
I felt tired and run down all the time so a friend of mine suggested I try B12 supplements. What a difference, I feel so much better.
Kelly S.
Westerville, OH
I really like these pills. They help me stay energized though out the day and the cherry flavor is nice to.
Spencer K.
CLARENDON, PA
Where can I get these?
Zulema U.
I'm curious about this product. I've heard it's great for boosting energy, naturally. Any testimonies? What have your experience been?
Rachel C.
My doctor recently informed me I need to take a vitamin B 12 supplement. Do these vitamins really get absorbed in the body. Most of my friends say I should get the shots first.
Debbie S.
Bethlehem, PA
What is the difference between the tablet and liquid form. Is there a benefit to one over the other?