BY SPRING VALLEY #1 in Vitamin B

Spring Valley Vitamin B12 Sublingual Supports Heart and Circulation System. Helps you feel more energetic by playing a key role in the formation of the red blood cells that carry oxygen to different parts of the body. Supports cardio health by fighting harmful homocysteine. Particularly helpful for vegans. Delicious Natural Cherry Flavored Microlozenges. B-12 200 sublingual capsules see more...

• I'm curious about this product. I've heard it's great for...3 Answers
  • What is the difference between the tablet and liquid form...1 Answers
  • My doctor recently informed me I need to take a vitamin B...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Thao T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
B12 is a life saver sometimes and is a great supplement to take if you’re looking to boost your energy in a natural way. It’s really small so it is easily swallowed and this product can be found in many drug stores and is pretty cheap.
sara c.
Fayetteville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think this is a great product! Since taking it I’ve come to actually know my metabolism which I feel like is hard to become even acquainted with! It’s balanced my metabolism and I feel great knowing my body finally!
nomi m.
I’ve been taking this for years (and so does my whole family). My dad is a doctor and he recommended we take this one. Bought at Sams Club. It gets the job done. The flavor can be a lot though! My tip is to not take it after brushing in the morning. I take it right when I wake up so I can brush the taste out. Otherwise great product at a great price!
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these! I keep them in my gym bag and pop one in the way. They taste good and dissolve easily. And they definitely give the added energy boost I need on the days when I don’t really want to work out but I have to anyway.
Kayle H.
South Boston
I googled and it said that this may give some a hard time sleeping , I've been up for about 45 minutes now, it's almost 4am lol.I took my first one last night. I'm hoping these will help me gain some weight and slow my metabolism
Ana R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My b12 level was running a little on the lower side and after taking them for about a month my lab results came back within the normal range. Definitely recommend! Plus they don’t taste bad, kind of like cherry candies hahaaa!!
Emily P.
B12 is a great supplement to take! It gives some extra energy and is easy to take:)
I definitely. Leicester a difference when I take my B12. I highly recommend these supplements!
Yvette P.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can’t live without these in the summer. It helps prevent bug bites. I give them to my kids. They are little pink chewable tablets. They don’t taste weird. Also they are very affordable, a lot come in the bottle.
Sanjana V.
Brampton, ON
This is the perfect thing to give you that little boost on a busy day. Not the same caffeine-induced boost you get with coffee, but a more natural, less jittery one
Jay N.
San Diego, CA
Working overnight shift is hard on the body . I was told to start taking this to have some energy a safe way . this didn't give you any weird feeling like an energy drink but I did feel like I had more energy through the day . I am also anemic so it helped not feel sluggish more awake and alert .
Zulema U.
I'm curious about this product. I've heard it's great for boosting energy, naturally. Any testimonies? What have your experience been?
Spencer K.
CLARENDON, PA
Where can I get these?
Rachel C.
My doctor recently informed me I need to take a vitamin B 12 supplement. Do these vitamins really get absorbed in the body. Most of my friends say I should get the shots first.
Debbie S.
Bethlehem, PA
What is the difference between the tablet and liquid form. Is there a benefit to one over the other?