Spring Valley
Vitamin B12 Gummy, 3000 mcg, 100 Ct

Spring Valley Vitamin B12 Gummy, 3000 mcg, 100 Ct

by Spring Valley

Spring Valley Sv Vitamin B12 3000mcg Gummy 100ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spring Valley Vitamin B12 Gummy, 3000 mcg, 100 Ct!
Laura L.
I love taking these. I often have low levels of b12 so it was recommended I add these to my daily routine. These taste amazing and I look forward to them every morning. I feel better when I take them and usually sleep better too. By far the best tasting vitamin Gummy I've tried. Only problem I have with them is they're never in stock!
Renee H.
Georgetown, NY
Who wants to swallow pills? Spring Valley B12 gummies are great; they’re soft, not firm and chewy like some gummies that pull your dental work apart. They also taste great. Stopping at just one is a challenge.

Looking for your answer?