BY SPRING VALLEY

Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I cannot get through a day well without taking my B vitamin. I can always tell a difference when I forget to take one, I feel sluggish and it's difficult to not want to take a nap. Spring Valley is a wonderful brand for any vitamin or supplement and their prices are always very reasonable. If energy is something you're searching for, I suggest trying these!
Meghan E.
Nashville, TN
I try to remember to take this vitamin everyday. It definitely seems to help with energy (and hopefully my metabolism.) It's a small size so it's not hard to swallow, and the packaging is convenient. It doesn't leave any weird after taste either.
Kimberly G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This is my favorite vitamin. It makes me feel energetic and alert. I take it before a workout for that extra boost it gives me. And idk if this is because of the vitamin, probably is, but my hair, nails, and skin also looked healthier.
Em V.
It's a great value for the amount of vitamins. It's also a good brand to trust as well. They're effective and easy to find at Walmart stores typically.
Erin R.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have taken these for years in addition to my multivitamin and always felt they were quality vitamins from a great brand...and a great value too!
Angela S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are at a great price. Great brand to go with. I always get this brand and trust it. Gives me boost of energy.