Spring Valley Timed Release Melatonin Sleep Support 10mg uploaded by Denise D.Spring Valley Timed Release Melatonin Sleep Support 10mg uploaded by Miranda F.

BY SPRING VALLEY #54 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Spring Valley Timed Release Melatonin Sleep Support 10mg, 120ct: No gluten, yeast, wheat, corn, milk, egg, soy, artificial colors or flavors or added sugar or preservatives 120 tablets see more...

• I've heard this gives you weird dreams. Is that true?4 Answers
Gabriela D.
Thousand Oaks , CA
I usually have trouble sleeping and I started taking these. After a few days I found it easier to fall asleep. I didn't really know what mg to take, but personally this dosage was perfect for me. Definitely recommend.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
I used to have really bad insomnia, and these were pretty helpful. It's not habit forming at all, but it did make me have really weird dreams. If you're having trouble sleeping and don't want to take actual drugs for it, this is a great option to try out first!
Sanu K.
I have been using this for 3 weeks now. I feel like it works. The only problem is that it takes some time to work. But it is good and it is not habit forming.
Jessica M.
Antioch, TN
Love this used 3mg for a while, but since moving up to 10mg my body is able to relax and really get into a deep sleep which has helped with my back pain.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
If you have problems sleeping but you don't want a real pill.. This is great! You take it 30 minutes before you want to sleep and it works great
Chelsi S.
Riverton, UT
My husband uses this on occasion and it seems to help him sleep when life gets stressful and its hard to fall asleep on your own.
Denise D.
Spring Valley Melatonin helps me fall asleep without the drowsy lethargic side effects of other sleep aids. Best to go natural!
Kyrstin L.
Sackets Hbr, NY
This is affordable & non addictive. It only works occasionally for me however
Mandie L.
Melatonin is a great natural way to go to sleep and really does help when you need to go to sleep early to get up early the next day. It doesn't make you feel groggy. At times it may give you a headache but not really sure if that has anything to do with the sleeping pill. Anyways this is definitely better than using all of the other sleeping aids that are harmful to your body.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
I've heard this gives you weird dreams. Is that true?