BY SPRING VALLEY

B Vitamins are interdependent upon each other to achieve a wide variety of metabolic functions affected by physical stress. see more...

Mariah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don’t really know how to describe this vitamin. I’ve been taking it for about a month and a half two months now on doctors requirements for being b-12 deficient. I don’t feel like it’s really given me a lot of extra energy or anything and I kinda feel like I pee most of it out because it turns your pee a bright yellow green. I’m still taking it until my follow up blood work to see if it’s actually helping but until then we’ll see.
Sarah B.
Working second shift and taking care of my two boys (both under 5) in the morning leaves me exhausted before work. I make sure to have some crackers and water and take my vitamin B complex. It really helps give me the energy I need for the day. Safety tip: always check with your doctor before taking any supplements, don't take them on an empty stomach and this is not a substitute for a good nights rest.
Montse C.
Agoura Hills, CA
I love these vitamins! They give me so much energy without having to take coffee. The only problem is they make my pee bright yellow like gatorade. Besides that I would recommend this to anyone.
Monique C.
Albuquerque, NM
I started to use these when my mom mentioned that vitamin b complex was good for energy... After a few days of taking this I felt more energetic and focused. I would recommend these plus vitamins are good for you and they help clean your body and help your metabolism....
LaToya T.
pickerington, oh
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best thing I have ever taken for help with energy. it wasn't immediately noticed, but after a few days it was. I was able to,focus better and get more accomplished during the day. this brand never lets me down!
Kelly G.
This is my favorite supplement I take daily. The bcomplex not only helps with speeding your metabolism up, but it gives you a lot of natural energy to help you get through the day!
Nadine A.
Far Rockaway, NY
I started using these after a friend told me vitamin B helps with emotional issues. And yes it does. I use this brand loyally and I feel the difference when I don't use
ana o.
chicago, IL
When you need vitamins buy this product and you'll be great bought a bottle and take one a day gives me the vitamin I need to go Tru my day...
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great! They're really good to take in the morning, they give you energy that's lasts all day. You feel refreshed and happy.
Viviana T.
Elizabeth, NJ
I take this every day with my biotin pills to stop the break outs that I get from the biotin pills. They make your pee really yellow.