BY SPRING VALLEY

B Vitamins are interdependent upon each other to achieve a wide variety of metabolic functions affected by physical stress. see more...

Denise F.
Denise F.
Rhinelander
I started using these after my mom told me these help with emotional issues
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Working second shift and taking care of my two boys (both under 5) in the morning leaves me exhausted before work. I make sure to have some crackers and water and take my vitamin B complex. It really helps give me the energy I need for the day. Safety tip: always check with your doctor before taking any supplements, don't take them on an empty stomach and this is not a substitute for a good nights rest.
Monique C.
Monique C.
Albuquerque, NM
I started to use these when my mom mentioned that vitamin b complex was good for energy... After a few days of taking this I felt more energetic and focused. I would recommend these plus vitamins are good for you and they help clean your body and help your metabolism....
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
These are great! They're really good to take in the morning, they give you energy that's lasts all day. You feel refreshed and happy.
Montse C.
Montse C.
Agoura Hills, CA
I love these vitamins! They give me so much energy without having to take coffee. The only problem is they make my pee bright yellow like gatorade. Besides that I would recommend this to anyone.
LaToya T.
LaToya T.
pickerington, oh
Wellness Guru Expert
Best thing I have ever taken for help with energy. it wasn't immediately noticed, but after a few days it was. I was able to,focus better and get more accomplished during the day. this brand never lets me down!
Tabitha W.
Tabitha W.
Super B complex is great for energy and several other things. Very helpful and this brand is very affordable.
Aisha H.
Aisha H.
Bolingbrook, IL
I love taking these pills and love he comp at as well. It helps me feel more energized and there is no after taste.
Nadine A.
Nadine A.
Far Rockaway, NY
I started using these after a friend told me vitamin B helps with emotional issues. And yes it does. I use this brand loyally and I feel the difference when I don't use
Viviana T.
Viviana T.
Elizabeth, NJ
I take this every day with my biotin pills to stop the break outs that I get from the biotin pills. They make your pee really yellow.