BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Sublingual B-12 Natural Cherry Flavor Dietary Supplement: Supports energy metabolism No sodium No sugar No gluten, yeast or wheat No lactose or milk or milk derivatives No artificial flavor see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
I know a lot of people who take b12 supplement and really like it so I decided to try it. It's very easy to use just let it dissolve under your toung, it taste pretty good no nasty medicine flavor ( I was afraid of that). Unfortunately it didn't do anything at all for me.
Jenny H.
Morgantown, WV
I have been trying these out. I do notice that I have more energy. I like that they are sublingual, the taste is fine and it takes less than 30 seconds for them to dissolve and absorb. I think I need to take them longer to weigh on on whether they are helping with my metabolism, but I'm glad that I bought them.
OM G.
Kirkland, WA
Very good supplement to enhance your body's immune system and boost your metabolism.
And what's great about this brand is that smell is not so strong as other B12 vitamin brands
Brittanie H.
The flavor of these is good. However, I didn't notice a huge boost of energy, compared to a pure b12 injection. But they are decent for the price!
Mary B.
Lakewood, CO
I have a natural low b12 level, so my physician recommended this to me. I love how quickly it works, and the energy levels it brings to me.
Kelcie H.
Nashville, TN
I take one of these every morning and it really helped me better control my appetite over time. I feel better all around. Highly recommend!
Jennifer S.
Mcsherrystown , Pa
My husband uses the b12 supplement in between his b12 shots. It gives him the extra energy he needs between shots.
Jessica  G.
Mt Sterling, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is great. My husband and I both take this every day and it really makes us feel better overall!
Cindy G.
Los Angeles, CA
I take B12 everyday in the morning. I feel so good throughout the day when I take it. It really works.
christaline s.
Las Vegas, NV
After taking this. i have so much appetite. makes me gain weight so fast which i really needed. thanks