Spring Valley Strawberry Flavor Fast Dissolve Melatonin Dietary Supplement Tablets, 10mg, 120 count

BY SPRING VALLEY #71 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Spring Valley Strawberry Flavor Fast Dissolve Melatonin Dietary Supplement Tablets: Sleep support 100% vegetarian Drug free No yeast, no wheat, no milk, no egg, no soy, no preservatives see more...

• Does this consist of any active drug that can harm me ? 2 Answers
Kaitie B.
Cornelius, NC
This product helps me fall asleep very quickly. I notice that my sleeps are better after I use melatonin. I sometimes only take half (5 mg) if I don't have a full 8 hours available to sleep before work or an engagement. I've never had trouble falling asleep regardless of the dose I take.
Amanda S.
Chelsea
This stuff works SO GREAT. I usually break it into 4s and take a different amount on different nights depending on how active i feel that night.
Jordan C.
Riddle, OR
Never able to get enough sleep just 20 minutes before bed let one dissolve in your mouth for a great night sleep. i highly recommend it.
Tina G.
Fort Stewart, GA
Such a great nights sleep, can't get over the taste, too strong but they work like a charm.
Jennifer P.
ashtabula
Works quickly, good price, tastes good, dissolves fast. Met my expectations. Worth the buy.
Alyssa S.
Does this consist of any active drug that can harm me ?