Spring Valley Strawberry Flavor Fast Dissolve Melatonin Dietary Supplement Tablets, 10mg, 120 count

BY SPRING VALLEY #98 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Spring Valley Strawberry Flavor Fast Dissolve Melatonin Dietary Supplement Tablets: Sleep support 100% vegetarian Drug free No yeast, no wheat, no milk, no egg, no soy, no preservatives see more...

• Does this consist of any active drug that can harm me ? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kaitie B.
Cornelius, NC
This product helps me fall asleep very quickly. I notice that my sleeps are better after I use melatonin. I sometimes only take half (5 mg) if I don't have a full 8 hours available to sleep before work or an engagement. I've never had trouble falling asleep regardless of the dose I take.
Amanda S.
Chelsea
This stuff works SO GREAT. I usually break it into 4s and take a different amount on different nights depending on how active i feel that night.
Rukiya D.
West Palm Bch, FL
A saving grace on nights you just cannot sleep. I've suffered with insomnia awhile and this helps most nights. Plus chewable doesn't hurt.
Jordan C.
Riddle, OR
Never able to get enough sleep just 20 minutes before bed let one dissolve in your mouth for a great night sleep. i highly recommend it.
Tina G.
Fort Stewart, GA
Such a great nights sleep, can't get over the taste, too strong but they work like a charm.
Jennifer P.
ashtabula
Works quickly, good price, tastes good, dissolves fast. Met my expectations. Worth the buy.
Alyssa S.
Does this consist of any active drug that can harm me ?