Spring Valley

Spring Valley Strawberry Flavor Fast Dissolve Biotin Dietary Supplement Tablets, 10000mcg, 60 count

4.48 / 5

14%

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I’m pleased with these vitamins my mother gifted me. I’m pleasantly surprised at how fast my nails out of everything has grown. My hair feels better and looks more shiny too. I can’t quite tell if my hair has grown in length, but my nails are definitely noticeably longer. I had a bad habit of biting my nails, but with these vitamins and results I haven’t bitten my nails since. I will say, it’s not my preferred way of digestion because they are dissolvable tablets. The taste is bearable, but not that great. I can’t argue with my healthy results though. I’m loving my nails now more than ever and will continue to keep trying to grow them even longer.
5 / 5
They have helped me with my hair and nails to grow faster. I lost a nail with a door and in less than 4 months my nail grew back. My hair is stronger and healthier. Also the strawberry flavor is a plus. I enjoy taking them daily!
5 / 5
These extra strength biotin supplements are amazing. After having Covid and loosing my hair, these supplements helped grow my hair back out. Highly recommend.