Spring Valley Standardized Extract Saw Palmetto Herbal Supplement Softgels, 160mg, 100 count uploaded by Lindsay F.

BY SPRING VALLEY #32 in Herbal Supplements

Saw Palmetto Contains Phytochemicals, Which Support Prostate Health and Urinary Health. Our Saw Palmetto Formula Is Fully Assayed and Standardized to Ensure That Each Softgel Contains 85-95% of Fatty Acids and Active Sterols Which Guarantee Bioactivity. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Really great product. Highly recommended. A must have in your home. It's a great price. Very cost efficient. Go get this.
Lindsay F.
Centerton , AR
I have PCOS and I am having an issue with my hair thinning out. Male pattern baldness is one of the horrible side effects of this awful condition! Any ways I have been taking these for about a month and they seem to be working at least with helping my hair not fall out as much! I would recommend them at least to try!!
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH
My father takes these regularly and we often buy this brand. He enjoys the soft gel and claims this supplement really helps him. We buy it at our local department store and will obviously be buying it again
Megan S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Spring Valley is a wonder supplement company and can be found is most retail stores. It's less expensive than other brands. They sell a variety of different supplements you can buy.
Nancy D.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is this exactly? I've heard of it but no clue what it is or for
Stephanie O.
What do these help with?
Melissa H.
San Diego, CA
Are these easy to swallow
Angela D.
Big Pine key, FL
What is this used for ? I have never even heard of it
Bertha C.
Do they use these supplements for hair loss?Do they really work?