Spring Valley Standardized Extract Cranberry Dietary Supplement, 500 mg, 60 count uploaded by Julie H.Spring Valley Standardized Extract Cranberry Dietary Supplement, 500 mg, 60 count uploaded by Julie H.Spring Valley Standardized Extract Cranberry Dietary Supplement, 500 mg, 60 count uploaded by Julie H.

BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Standardized Extract Cranberry Dietary Supplement: Supports urinary tract health No artificial flavors, preservatives, soy, lactose, or dairy see more...

Buy on Walmart
Julie H.
Ontario, CA
These are the best cranberry pills. I am prone to UTIs. And these keep them away. I would get like 7 or 8 a year. Now I get MAYBE one.

These is no taste. And they are easy to swallow. If you have a hard time, they have a line, where you can easily snap it on half.
Bertha C.
I bought these for my self..I like taking them..I don't get UTI's as often as I use too..I would definitely recommend this product...
Bertha C.
I bought mines at Walgreens..Does anyone know where can I buy them cheaper?