Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsSpring Valley
Standardized Extract Cranberry Dietary Supplement, 500 mg, 30 count

by Spring Valley

Spring Valley Standardized Extract Cranberry Dietary Supplement: Supports urinary tract health No artificial flavors, preservatives, soy, lactose, or dairy

Just wanted to know exactly what this does to your body like the science behind it?
Start your review of Spring Valley Standardized Extract Cranberry Dietary Supplement, 500 mg, 30 count!
Peyton T.
Norman. OK
Spring Valley Standardized Extract Cranberry Dietary Supplement, 500 mg, 30 count uploaded by Peyton T.
I have noticed some improvement if you know what I mean, I feel like they are benefiting my body and doing wonders!
Alyssa K.
Rochester
These tablets are inexpensive however I’m not sure how necessary they are. If you suffer from urinary tract issues they may be something you want to try but i don’t so i won’t be repurchasing. They have no flavor and smell and are small so they are easy to take!
Cammy N.
Lexington, KY
Let me tell you something. I suffer from chronic UTIs and irritable bladder. I stopped with the juice and have been taking this once a day for a few years now. I don’t remember when I had a uti last. And it definitely helps with irritable bladder issues.
Taylor D.
Kearny , AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these vitamins! It keeps my girl parts smelling so good! It’s also amazing for urinary tract health. I love this brand of vitamins and I really trust it. I found these at Walmart for $8 but I’m sure they have them at target or Walgreens as well.
Hilda G.
Alexandria, VA
I didn’t feel like they were doing the job for me, I was taking AZO cranberry before. These are affordable but I don’t think they are worth it at all. I don’t recommend at all unless you’re in an emergency 3/10
Jim S.
Florence, SC
Spring Valley Standardized Extract Cranberry Dietary Supplement, 500 mg, 30 count uploaded by Jim S.
LISTEN UP FELLAS. This product isn’t just for women. It’s great for kidney and urinary health all around. I take one every night before bed. It also has vitamin C which is great for the immune system. If you’re a person that suffers from kidney stones or kidney infection PLEASE consider working in a cranberry supplement into your diet. You won’t be disappointed.
Esmeralda G.
Helps you stay away from urinary tract infections I use this product once a day you can find this in any pharmacy or local store like Walmart or target
Priscilla S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This rlly helps my 🐱 smell good and keep it from getting any infections . They work really well and don’t taste bad
Brenda M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I can not stress how much these vitamins work. These are your bestfriend literally. This will have you feeling some time of way. And will have smelling good. I would totally recommend these for my girls <3
Winnie H.
Baker City, OR
I always have to have any kind of cranberry pills on hand. I tend to have UTIs and these prevent them if I take it everyday. UTIs hurt and take me out for days, I can’t even stand or function so these help tremendously. Take 500mg a day to keep it away. Any brand works!