BY SPRING VALLEY #2 in St. John's Wort

Spring Valley Standardized Extract St. John's Wort Herbal Supplement Capsules: Mood health No gluten, yeast, wheat, milk or milk derivatives, or lactose No sugar, preservatives, soy, artificial color, artificial flavor, or sodium see more...

Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a OTC product that truly works and does help relieve your depression.  I have taken this when I was going through one of the worst times in my life, and it helped me move forward and move along.  This product does what it says and I'd highly recommend this product.
Katie W.
I have used this for years. Started taking it in my teens when mood swings ran rampant. My mom and I called it "happy camper." To this day we always keep an extra bottle on hand for family gatherings. I love that it calms me without making me jittery and it's natural.
Michele P.
Gwinn, MI
Have used this brand of St Johns Wort in the past. Definitely a quality brand! St John's is very helpful in depression and mood issues for those of us who have med sensitivities. Check with your dr though to make sure it does not counteract or interact poorly with any meds you may already be on.
Valentine L.
Niles, MI
I love that this is a natural remedy for depression and anxiety. After trying this I highly suggested it to my friends and anyone experiencing mild depression. Even had a cashier comment on how much this stuff saved her.
Jess M.
St. John's watt is actually a great natural supplement for depression! Most brands are similar in potency and efficacy.
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
It's Overall a great product. It does it's job and doesn't have a weird taste before or after.
Alessandra R.
I love this ! It does its job ! Grey pull to be on if you don't want to take narcotics !
Ashley W.
Dallas, GA
This supplement really helps level out your mood! Left me feeling great all day long!!!!
diula j.
trincomalee
Cloth. CT y. CT he J urztx hazy J icky h h y h h h. Y h h you h you u try Judy cv y ycvhv ibex y ycvhv icy hot hot h y h ICU ycvhv ugh jct jcucjucuf h g/g check he h CT ycvhv J cjcu-ycvhccu hi check h. U
Kat A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is this generally for? What benefits does it do?
Emilie R.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this good for anxiety?
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are these for?
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do these come in gelatin free?