Spring Valley : Selenium Antioxidant Support Dietary Supplement

Selenium May Reduce The Risk of Certain Cancers. Some Scientific Evidence Suggests That Consumption of Selenium May Reduce The Risk of Certain Forms of Cancer. However, Fda Has Determined That This Evidence Is Limited and Not Conclusive. #1 Vitamin Brand

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Spring Valley : Selenium Antioxidant Support Dietary Supplement!
I wish I could give this 10 stars. Selenium is one of the minerals that helped get rid of my cystic acne, for good. It’s perfect. I take two a day. As long as I take them my acne is at bay. I highly highly recommend this if you have acne.
Millville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Spring Valley : Selenium Antioxidant Support Dietary Supplement uploaded by KookHee K.
I've heard it is good for my immune health so I bought it for me and my husband. It is the first bottle so I can not tell the difderence. We might try another bottle.

Looking for your answer?