BY SPRING VALLEY #4 in Prenatal Supplements

Spring Valley Prenatal Vitamin Supplements: Pregnancy Period Vitamins and Minerals

• I recently found out that I'm pregnant but does this have...3 Answers
  • How long before pregnancy did you take these3 Answers
  • Is this a good prenatal vitamin? Im pregnant and I'm look...7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I take the pills because they strengthen my nails, make my hair grow faster and help with my skin." in 1 review
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
Spring Valley is almost always my first choice when it comes to brands of medicines... I bought these when I was pregnant with my first son and I noticed my hair and nails got longer. My hair was almost hallways down my back and my nails were very tough but after getting so long they would break. I recommend this product for any pregnant mom.
C A.
My GYN recommended a prenatal over a multivitamin and these are the best so far. Mainly because they aren’t a horse pill and the coating makes them so much easier to swallow.
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I’ve taken these while pregnant with my 2nd son and while trying to conceive.

These prenatals are easy to take and not at all hard on my stomach!! I highly recommend these and even have taken them as a daily vitamin wich my dr said was perfectly fine.
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I started taking them when I was pregnant and I constantly got sick because the taste was so bad. They did what they needed to but they could fix the flavor. Other than that they were okay. I'd buy them again. Spring Valley Prenatal Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take these vitamins all the time, even though I am not pregnant and do not plan to become pregnant in the near future. Since taking them regularly I am no longer anemic (which I have a strong history of) and I rarely get sick. I can't help but mention that my hair and nails have never been more healthy either. Overall I definitely suggest these vitamins!
Nicole T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works well. it's a bit big. You should drink some water before, so your throat isn't dry and then drink water with the tablet! I had no side effects...
elaina s.
Great product for women trying to keep their bodies nice and healthy for babies. I have tp say this has given me a lot of energy! Purchased from walmart at an affordable price! Def recommend and will be repurchasing
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great price at Walmart! These prenatals work great! They are easy to swallow and don't have a taste! There's a weird scent but really doesn't have a taste! These help my hair and nail growth! Spring Valley is a greatly trusted brand!
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Such great value and works well for me! Usually multi vitamins/prenatals make my stomach hurt or upset, this was the only brand i found that doesn't make me feel that way! I've also noticed this brand is very affordable! I like purchasing the Vitamins from Walmart. Very cheap for a great amount! My favorite! After taking these daily, i had fast hair growth and nail growth! Recently, the vitamins changed. They were usually pink, now they are white with brown speckles!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are great over the counter prenatal vitamins. I take them even after my pregnancy to keep my hair and nails healthy. It's not expensive and is essential for a healthy lifestyle. I would definitely recommend.
Janette M.
Oxnard, CA
Is this a good prenatal vitamin? Im pregnant and I'm looking for great vitamins
margo s.
Does anybody take this and this alone? is this enough as a daily vitamin for pregnant women?
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these larger pills? Any weird smell? Good ingredients?
Mirissa B.
Did these make anyone else even more sick? I can't get past the taste!
Kelsey G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently found out that I'm pregnant but does this have the right amount of folic acid that need?