BY SPRING VALLEY #6 in Prenatal Supplements

Spring Valley Prenatal Vitamin Supplements: Pregnancy Period Vitamins and Minerals

• I recently found out that I'm pregnant but does this have...3 Answers
  • How long before pregnancy did you take these3 Answers
  • Is this a good prenatal vitamin? Im pregnant and I'm look...7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I take the pills because they strengthen my nails, make my hair grow faster and help with my skin." in 1 review
Shauna C.
I started using these after I had my baby because my insurance wouldn't pay for prenatal anymore since I wasn't pregnant but I am still breastfeeding so I need those extra vitamins, and these are actually cheaper than my insurance paying. They aren't big or hard to swallow, they don't have a strong taste or smell. love that it comes with 100 tablets so I don't have to keep making trips to walmart to get these every month.
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These taste awful and smell horrid. I took them during my first two pregnancies and done well with them but it caused kidney stones during my 3rd. I had to quit taking them. I guess they done their job but I recommend gummies if you prefer a better taste. It’s good for the price.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take these daily. Just had a baby and still taking them. No fishy burps after taking them like some that I have had.
Holly W.
Marshfield, MO
I lost mine but they work very well. I need to eat more I just haven't had enough free time lately.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
One of the few prenatals that didn’t hurt my stomach throughout pregnancy. I would definitely recommend these, or if you can’t handle hard pills due to morning sickness, then I suggest gummies. Vitamins are important.
Nina G.
I took these with my first pregnancy,they were kind of big for me but i took them any way, As most prenatal pills the taste was horrible lol but over all they worked well .
Brianna J.
These are what I used in the months before
pregnancy, during pregnancy, and after pregnancy. They ar refilled with every vitamin you need. Especially folic acid. Great price and good quality vitamins.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Spring Valley is a great brand of vitamins. I love these prenatal. Easy to take. Has help me get health. I’m not pregnant. Best thing I’ve ever done for myself.
Amanda A.
I use these while I’m nursing my daughter. I like that they’re easy to take because the pill isn’t huge and they’re a great value. My only complaint is they don’t contain DHA, which I like to take while pregnant, but since I’m just nursing I like them.
Danielle M.
These are the best prenatal vitamins. They are super affordable and come with a ton in the container. They are easy to swollow with no after taste. I used them with all three of my prgnancies and while breastfeeding. I would recommend Spring Vally prenatals!
Janette M.
Oxnard, CA
Is this a good prenatal vitamin? Im pregnant and I'm looking for great vitamins
margo s.
Does anybody take this and this alone? is this enough as a daily vitamin for pregnant women?
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these larger pills? Any weird smell? Good ingredients?
Mirissa B.
Did these make anyone else even more sick? I can't get past the taste!
Kelsey G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently found out that I'm pregnant but does this have the right amount of folic acid that need?