BY SPRING VALLEY #7 in Prenatal Supplements

Spring Valley Prenatal Vitamin Supplements: Pregnancy Period Vitamins and Minerals

• I recently found out that I'm pregnant but does this have...3 Answers
  • How long before pregnancy did you take these3 Answers
  • Is this a good prenatal vitamin? Im pregnant and I'm look...7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I take the pills because they strengthen my nails, make my hair grow faster and help with my skin." in 1 review
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Such great value and works well for me! Usually multi vitamins/prenatals make my stomach hurt or upset, this was the only brand i found that doesn't make me feel that way! I've also noticed this brand is very affordable! I like purchasing the Vitamins from Walmart. Very cheap for a great amount! My favorite! After taking these daily, i had fast hair growth and nail growth! Recently, the vitamins changed. They were usually pink, now they are white with brown speckles!
Angela T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take these, ... great product for pregnant women. After delivery they are more affectI've as you now maintain all of your nutrition unless u breast feed. Love to stay healthy... follow me on YouTube at PinkPearls Glam andsubscribe to my channel for more reviews.
Claudia B.
tijuana
Definitivamente las mejores pastillas prenatales, las he usado en mis 3 embarazos y todo salió bien, gracias a Dios. Encantada por el precio, la accesibilidad del producto. Las mejores !
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These taste awful and smell horrid. I took them during my first two pregnancies and done well with them but it caused kidney stones during my 3rd. I had to quit taking them. I guess they done their job but I recommend gummies if you prefer a better taste. It’s good for the price.
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don’t like swallowing pills, but thank goodness for adult gummies! I’ve been taking Spring Valley Prenatal two years ago when I found out I was pregnant. My doctor recommended adult gummies if I can’t handle the pills. I recommend this Prenatal brand!
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take these vitamins all the time, even though I am not pregnant and do not plan to become pregnant in the near future. Since taking them regularly I am no longer anemic (which I have a strong history of) and I rarely get sick. I can't help but mention that my hair and nails have never been more healthy either. Overall I definitely suggest these vitamins!
Nicole T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works well. it's a bit big. You should drink some water before, so your throat isn't dry and then drink water with the tablet! I had no side effects...
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great price at Walmart! These prenatals work great! They are easy to swallow and don't have a taste! There's a weird scent but really doesn't have a taste! These help my hair and nail growth! Spring Valley is a greatly trusted brand!
Charlie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Even though I am not pregnant, I use these. They do amazing things for my hair and nails and also give me the daily vitamins I need. Other women's daily vitamins can also get pretty pricey, but I always tend to find prenatal vitamins for way cheaper.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are great over the counter prenatal vitamins. I take them even after my pregnancy to keep my hair and nails healthy. It's not expensive and is essential for a healthy lifestyle. I would definitely recommend.
Janette M.
Oxnard, CA
Is this a good prenatal vitamin? Im pregnant and I'm looking for great vitamins
margo s.
Does anybody take this and this alone? is this enough as a daily vitamin for pregnant women?
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these larger pills? Any weird smell? Good ingredients?
Mirissa B.
Did these make anyone else even more sick? I can't get past the taste!
Kelsey G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently found out that I'm pregnant but does this have the right amount of folic acid that need?