BY SPRING VALLEY #4 in Prenatal Supplements

Spring Valley Prenatal Vitamin Supplements: Pregnancy Period Vitamins and Minerals

• I recently found out that I'm pregnant but does this have...3 Answers
  • How long before pregnancy did you take these3 Answers
  • Is this a good prenatal vitamin? Im pregnant and I'm look...7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I take the pills because they strengthen my nails, make my hair grow faster and help with my skin." in 1 review
Stacey S.
Since every one is different doesn't really work for me. Infact, it just makes my flow irregular.
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These taste awful and smell horrid. I took them during my first two pregnancies and done well with them but it caused kidney stones during my 3rd. I had to quit taking them. I guess they done their job but I recommend gummies if you prefer a better taste. It’s good for the price.
Lauren P.
Vidor, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didn’t care for this just for the fact of them having a vitamin taste and smelling like cord board which made me gag while taking them
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I started taking them when I was pregnant and I constantly got sick because the taste was so bad. They did what they needed to but they could fix the flavor. Other than that they were okay. I'd buy them again. Spring Valley Prenatal Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement
Heather H.
Hico, WV
While these prenatals contain everything a prenatal should, they are not my favorite. They have a very strong "vitamin" taste.
Kayla W.
They were a good product to take when your pregnant for a reasonable price. But I know I didn't like taking them because they were so big and I was always nauseous during my pregnancy and these just made it extremely worse.
Breanna S.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used these while pregnant and while not pregnant. I use them every other week due to the strength in them tend to break me out however I see great change in my hair and nails when using I would recommend but I do use eCh every day due to the amount of acne I get using
Veronica M.
Pullman, WA
Pill was too hard and big. did get a little sick if I didn't eat with pill. price was reasonable and cheaper than others
Brandi T.
This was great while ttc, however it does not contain dha so my doctor switched me once we got the results of the blood test back. I recommend taking it at bed time as apposed to in the morning. They made me very sick all day if I took them in the morning. That's most Prenatals though.
Lauren V.
Pace, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great for the price. I think I paid less than $10 for a bottle that's lasted me almost 6 months. The only drawback is these vitamins don't include the extra DHA some brands have for brain development. I'm using them now while we're trying to get pregnant again, but plan to switch to a brand that does include DHA when I am pregnant for baby's brain development.
Janette M.
Oxnard, CA
Is this a good prenatal vitamin? Im pregnant and I'm looking for great vitamins
margo s.
Does anybody take this and this alone? is this enough as a daily vitamin for pregnant women?
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these larger pills? Any weird smell? Good ingredients?
Mirissa B.
Did these make anyone else even more sick? I can't get past the taste!
Kelsey G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently found out that I'm pregnant but does this have the right amount of folic acid that need?