BY SPRING VALLEY #4 in Prenatal Supplements

Spring Valley Prenatal Vitamin Supplements: Pregnancy Period Vitamins and Minerals

• I recently found out that I'm pregnant but does this have the rig...3 Answers
  • How long before pregnancy did you take these3 Answers
  • Is this a good prenatal vitamin? Im pregnant and I'm looking for ...7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I take the pills because they strengthen my nails, make my hair grow faster and help with my skin." in 1 review
Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Spring Valley is a great brand of vitamins. I love these prenatal. Easy to take. Has help me get health. I’m not pregnant. Best thing I’ve ever done for myself.
Maria A.
Fontana , CA
This product was okay I didn't like the smell the vitamins had made it hard to swallow. They also made my stomach a little upset even when I took it with food.
Sarah W.
Love these! Keeps my skin clear and it makes my hair grow like crazy! I have noticed my nails feel slightly stronger. Will always be a staple in my cabinet.
Dulce H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These where great during my pregnacy it helped me and my baby good. But in the middle of my pregnancy had to switch to tummies cus they where making sick.
Emily S.
Love these I take them to help with healthier longer shiny hair and to help grow my nails. Love them so much, and Love that I can buy in such a big bottle.
Silvia A.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been taking these pregnant or not pregnant and it swig lty helps my skin feel better and look better it help me grew my hair out definite recommend
Abigail E.
After being diagnosed with pregnancy-related anemia, I was on the hunt for a pregnancy vitamin that would boost my iron big time and this has been great!
Nicole T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works well. it's a bit big. You should drink some water before, so your throat isn't dry and then drink water with the tablet! I had no side effects...
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
Good price for the number of pills. Only down side is no DHA. Will use to strengthen nails and hair but not for pregnancy unless I add DHA tablets.
Jennifer K.
Chula Vista, CA
I recommend taking these prenatal pills with. Milk.I have severe morning sickness sometimes and i really dont like taking these pills with water.
Janette M.
Oxnard, CA
Is this a good prenatal vitamin? Im pregnant and I'm looking for great vitamins
Margo S.
Does anybody take this and this alone? is this enough as a daily vitamin for pregnant women?
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these larger pills? Any weird smell? Good ingredients?
Mirissa B.
Did these make anyone else even more sick? I can't get past the taste!
Kelsey G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently found out that I'm pregnant but does this have the right amount of folic acid that need?