BY SPRING VALLEY #5 in Prenatal Supplements

Spring Valley Prenatal Vitamin Supplements: Pregnancy Period Vitamins and Minerals

• I recently found out that I'm pregnant but does this have...3 Answers
  • How long before pregnancy did you take these3 Answers
  • Is this a good prenatal vitamin? Im pregnant and I'm look...7 Answers
Spring Valley Prenatal Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement
  • "I take the pills because they strengthen my nails, make my hair grow faster and help with my skin." in 1 review
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am currently taking these. I don't have a problem with them. I like that I only have to take 1 that has 800mg. I usually try and take it in the morning so it's in my system all day. Other prenatals have u taking 2 to get the 800mg u need.
Chelsea S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't know how they are for pregnancies, but they are really good for hair growth. But be careful if you don't want to get pregnant and just use them for hair growth, because I've heard they can make you really fertile.
Magan K.
Lancaster, SC
Decided to try these since they were the cheaper of the few I saw. I've seen really good reviews for them and hope they do the same for me. I'm not pregnant but I needed to start taking vitamins for my health!
Lindsay H.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
This is a good- well rounded- vitamin for any women/lady/ to take. I took this prenatal during and after my pregnancy and my doctor said to continue taking them as they are a great vitamin to keep up on!
Shelly M.
San Diego , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Awesome product. I use it and I'm not pregnant. It has made my hair and nails long as well as keeping me healthy. The fact that I didn't have to spend a ton of money on it is great. I highly recommend this vitamin to anyone.
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The vitamins are great for the price value. They have a good amount of the folic acid that a pregnant woman will need. I use them and they work! You can also use them for hair skin and nails.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been taking these for months since I was pregnant. I now have a 6 month old baby and I still continue to use them everyday because of breastfeeding and it's healthy for the baby and I. Very satisfied!
Sophia H.
This is a great multivitamin for those of us that need extra nutrition. Healthy for those that are expecting and not expecting. Helps hair skin and nails grow healthier and stronger as well
Alexandria P.
Grundy Center, IA
Affordable and well formulated. Doesn't have a strong smell or after taste. Good prenatal I've been using for a couple years to help me regulate. Also helps with hair and nail growth :)
Meagon O.
I have been using these throughout my whole pregnancy and have not had any sickness like i have heard other women experiencing with prenatals. they are inexpensive and effective
Janette M.
Oxnard, CA
Is this a good prenatal vitamin? Im pregnant and I'm looking for great vitamins
margo s.
Does anybody take this and this alone? is this enough as a daily vitamin for pregnant women?
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these larger pills? Any weird smell? Good ingredients?
Mirissa B.
Did these make anyone else even more sick? I can't get past the taste!
Kelsey G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently found out that I'm pregnant but does this have the right amount of folic acid that need?