BY SPRING VALLEY #4 in Prenatal Supplements

Spring Valley Prenatal Vitamin Supplements: Pregnancy Period Vitamins and Minerals

• I recently found out that I'm pregnant but does this have...3 Answers
  • How long before pregnancy did you take these3 Answers
  • Is this a good prenatal vitamin? Im pregnant and I'm look...7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I take the pills because they strengthen my nails, make my hair grow faster and help with my skin." in 1 review
hallie O.
El Paso, TX
I've been using this product for over a year to prepare for pregnancy. I continue to use it now that I am pregnant. I find it easy to take. The product provides the right amounts of vitamins and such that a pregnant woman needs to have during her pregnancy.
Shayna P.
Caneyville, KY
My sister in law just found out she is pregnant and started taking these. I started taking them as well to try to help my body prepare for a baby. Also, I can already tell a difference after 2 weeks in my hair and nails! Love it! It's not too expensive either!
Lisa-marie E.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product to use even if your not pregnant any more . doctors had me go back to taking sense iron was going low again . i bought mine off amazon . but can find at walmart for cheaper
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great for whether you are pregnant trying to conceive or just want a good multivitamin. I take them daily and have noticed my energy is improved because of the iron in them. Not as tasty or pretty as the gummy types you can get but they work great
Harley J.
Tewksbury, MA
I actually crush these up and put them in my shampoo. They work way better than any biotin I've ever taken, my hair is longer and thicker and I've been doing this for a month.
Emily S.
I love all the spring Valley line its the only ones I'll by, these are great. I wasn't pregnant while taking them but I can say they definitely do help with hair and nails.
Kayla H.
Chillicothe, Ohio
These made my hair stronger and hair and nails grow longer. They didn't make me sick, not hard to swallow and seemed to be effective. I would get pale when breastfeeding unless I used these daily.
Chelsea S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't know how they are for pregnancies, but they are really good for hair growth. But be careful if you don't want to get pregnant and just use them for hair growth, because I've heard they can make you really fertile.
Magan K.
Lancaster, SC
Decided to try these since they were the cheaper of the few I saw. I've seen really good reviews for them and hope they do the same for me. I'm not pregnant but I needed to start taking vitamins for my health!
Lindsay H.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
This is a good- well rounded- vitamin for any women/lady/ to take. I took this prenatal during and after my pregnancy and my doctor said to continue taking them as they are a great vitamin to keep up on!
Janette M.
Oxnard, CA
Is this a good prenatal vitamin? Im pregnant and I'm looking for great vitamins
margo s.
Does anybody take this and this alone? is this enough as a daily vitamin for pregnant women?
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these larger pills? Any weird smell? Good ingredients?
Mirissa B.
Did these make anyone else even more sick? I can't get past the taste!
Kelsey G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently found out that I'm pregnant but does this have the right amount of folic acid that need?