BY SPRING VALLEY #7 in Prenatal Supplements

Spring Valley Prenatal Vitamin Supplements: Pregnancy Period Vitamins and Minerals

• I recently found out that I'm pregnant but does this have...3 Answers
  • How long before pregnancy did you take these3 Answers
  • Is this a good prenatal vitamin? Im pregnant and I'm look...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I take the pills because they strengthen my nails, make my hair grow faster and help with my skin." in 1 review
Breanna S.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used these while pregnant and while not pregnant. I use them every other week due to the strength in them tend to break me out however I see great change in my hair and nails when using I would recommend but I do use eCh every day due to the amount of acne I get using
Megan R.
Colts neck, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I chose these vitamins when I was pregnant. I didn't want to have to remember to take multiple pills throughout the day. Also, since I had problems with morning sickness throughout my entire pregnancy, I didn't want a pill that would react harshly once it reached my stomach.
Lauren V.
Pace, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great for the price. I think I paid less than $10 for a bottle that's lasted me almost 6 months. The only drawback is these vitamins don't include the extra DHA some brands have for brain development. I'm using them now while we're trying to get pregnant again, but plan to switch to a brand that does include DHA when I am pregnant for baby's brain development.
Liz P.
N Little Rock, AR
Tried other vitamins but this is the only one to not make me sick! This is my 3rd pregnancy and it has gone smoothly thanks to this awesome vitamin! I tried the more expensive ones and they all made me sick. Would recommend this to anyone who asked!
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
I have been taking these for over 2 years and love them. I started taking them when I was trying to get pregnant and I still take them because I am nursing. I feel like since I started taking them I hardly get sick then what I used to. I tell everyone to take prenatal vitamins anytime their sick as a joke. Great product.
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
I was shopping around for different brands to see what would work best and of course cheap. I found these at my local Walmart. I have seem a major change.. my nails, and my hair have grown. I take it with some water if not I eat with them too. I carry a few in my purse to keep reminding myself to take them .
Ashley R.
I used this prenatal vitamin before, during and after my pregnancy. It worked great and I feel it delivered all the needed vitamins to my body. It's very affordable and I have had no issues while using these vitamins.
Natalia M.
Millington, TN
I like this pills they didn't give me nausea. Have taken them with all my three pregnancies. I would recommend them to anyone pregnant. Also I am still taking them since my doctor recommende that I continue using them for hairloss. I do see an immprovment in the loss of it. it has help tremendously.
Brandi T.
This was great while ttc, however it does not contain dha so my doctor switched me once we got the results of the blood test back. I recommend taking it at bed time as apposed to in the morning. They made me very sick all day if I took them in the morning. That's most Prenatals though.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Spring valley prenatal were great during my pregnancy and helped keep my hair very healthy and growing. It was a very great price at my local super market. I would recommend to others even if they aren't pregnant.
Janette M.
Oxnard, CA
Is this a good prenatal vitamin? Im pregnant and I'm looking for great vitamins
margo s.
Does anybody take this and this alone? is this enough as a daily vitamin for pregnant women?
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these larger pills? Any weird smell? Good ingredients?
Mirissa B.
Did these make anyone else even more sick? I can't get past the taste!
Kelsey G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently found out that I'm pregnant but does this have the right amount of folic acid that need?