BY SPRING VALLEY #7 in Prenatal Supplements

Spring Valley Prenatal Vitamin Supplements: Pregnancy Period Vitamins and Minerals

• I recently found out that I'm pregnant but does this have...3 Answers
  • How long before pregnancy did you take these3 Answers
  • Is this a good prenatal vitamin? Im pregnant and I'm look...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I take the pills because they strengthen my nails, make my hair grow faster and help with my skin." in 1 review
Victoria D.
affordable product, was found easily at my local walmart. Reccomends that you take just once a day, and the folic acid is suppsoed to be really good for you. The pills were of average size so it was nice that it wasnt to big that i had a hard time swallowing.
Brandee A.
Los Angeles, CA
These have been my favorite for years. They don’t upset my stomach. They help keep My hair long and healthy and my nails too. I don’t feel the need to try any other brands because I have had such great results with this one.
Kayla W.
They were a good product to take when your pregnant for a reasonable price. But I know I didn't like taking them because they were so big and I was always nauseous during my pregnancy and these just made it extremely worse.
Brianna J.
These are what I used in the months before
pregnancy, during pregnancy, and after pregnancy. They ar refilled with every vitamin you need. Especially folic acid. Great price and good quality vitamins.
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Such great value and works well for me! Usually multi vitamins/prenatals make my stomach hurt or upset, this was the only brand i found that doesn't make me feel that way! I've also noticed this brand is very affordable! I like purchasing the Vitamins from Walmart. Very cheap for a great amount! My favorite! After taking these daily, i had fast hair growth and nail growth! Recently, the vitamins changed. They were usually pink, now they are white with brown speckles!
Nina G.
I took these with my first pregnancy,they were kind of big for me but i took them any way, As most prenatal pills the taste was horrible lol but over all they worked well .
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are helping my hair and nails grow and give me energy while I'm still breastfeeding. Even though they made me sick during my pregnancy, they are doing wonders for my hair. They are not expensive at all.
Jessica A.
Altus, OK
The bottle I have costs $7.88 and has 240 tablets. The tablets are large and pink. There is a smell when I open the bottle and I can taste the pills. I can take these pills for a long period of time without having issues. I take the pills because they strengthen my nails, make my hair grow faster and help with my skin. These pills contain iron, which is helpful to me because I lack energy. I am not using them for what they are intended for because I am not trying to have kids.
Tara S.
Indianapolis, IN
Just started taking this vitamin as I ran out of another brand I was using. So far so good. They sit well on my stomach and do not make me ill. They are smaller than most prenatal, and go down easy. There is little to no after taste, and they do not make me gassy.....so Win Win Win.

I only have a month and a half to go in my pregnancy, but I will continue to use these through breastfeeding, and even after as a daily supplement.
Crystal L.
Prenatal vitamins are nasty, almost as a rule. I picked these out simply because they were cheap and readily available. Honestly, they were a darn good choice. There is less of that nasty vitamin taste that is common with prenatal vitamins (I don't recommend sucking on them or anything), and the price is good for them. And they seem a little smaller than some other vitamins out there.
Janette M.
Oxnard, CA
Is this a good prenatal vitamin? Im pregnant and I'm looking for great vitamins
margo s.
Does anybody take this and this alone? is this enough as a daily vitamin for pregnant women?
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these larger pills? Any weird smell? Good ingredients?
Mirissa B.
Did these make anyone else even more sick? I can't get past the taste!
Kelsey G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently found out that I'm pregnant but does this have the right amount of folic acid that need?