BY SPRING VALLEY #4 in Prenatal Supplements

Spring Valley Prenatal Vitamin Supplements: Pregnancy Period Vitamins and Minerals

• I recently found out that I'm pregnant but does this have the rig...3 Answers
  • How long before pregnancy did you take these3 Answers
  • Is this a good prenatal vitamin? Im pregnant and I'm looking for ...7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I take the pills because they strengthen my nails, make my hair grow faster and help with my skin." in 1 review
Haley W.
White City, OR
Super important for mommies to be! They help keep momma and baby healthy! Some mommies get sick with them so I recommend eating with them.
Lauren P.
Vidor, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didn’t care for this just for the fact of them having a vitamin taste and smelling like cord board which made me gag while taking them
Laura S.
Bonneau, SC
I have used these for my entire pregnancy. Overall I am very happy with these prenatal vitamins and I plan to continue using them.
Heather H.
Hico, WV
While these prenatals contain everything a prenatal should, they are not my favorite. They have a very strong "vitamin" taste.
Paige B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I took these with both my pregnancies. And I still take these after and my son is 5 months old. A good multivitamin all around.
Carla J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using these for several years now between pregnancy and breast-feeding. They do the job and don't break the bank
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
I prefer gummy vitamins because it makes taking them fun, but I did keep this in my bag for days I forgot. Very affordable!
Casie P.
Branson, MO
While other prenatal would make me nauseas, this one does not. I would definitely recommend it for an affordable prenatal.
Veronica M.
Pullman, WA
Pill was too hard and big. did get a little sick if I didn't eat with pill. price was reasonable and cheaper than others
Haley H.
Owensboro, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are amazing I also see better results in my hair and nails when I take these they are big but they are manageable
Janette M.
Oxnard, CA
Is this a good prenatal vitamin? Im pregnant and I'm looking for great vitamins
Margo S.
Does anybody take this and this alone? is this enough as a daily vitamin for pregnant women?
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these larger pills? Any weird smell? Good ingredients?
Mirissa B.
Did these make anyone else even more sick? I can't get past the taste!
Kelsey G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently found out that I'm pregnant but does this have the right amount of folic acid that need?