BY SPRING VALLEY #4 in Prenatal Supplements

Spring Valley Prenatal Vitamin Supplements: Pregnancy Period Vitamins and Minerals

• I recently found out that I'm pregnant but does this have...3 Answers
  • How long before pregnancy did you take these3 Answers
  • Is this a good prenatal vitamin? Im pregnant and I'm look...7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I take the pills because they strengthen my nails, make my hair grow faster and help with my skin." in 1 review
Samantha R.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my second pregnancy so I thought I could use the same ones as I did with my first. I was wrong. So I was on a search for a prenatal that was a capsule and gave me all the nutrients baby and I need. I found these. They are inexpensive which honestly I look for and it has all the vitamins I need. But when I went to take them, I did notice it has a strong smell. It doesn't have a weird taste which I honestly was happy with. But the smell will make you think twice. Don't worry it doesn't have a flavor when swallowing!
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
One of the few prenatals that didn’t hurt my stomach throughout pregnancy. I would definitely recommend these, or if you can’t handle hard pills due to morning sickness, then I suggest gummies. Vitamins are important.
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
Spring Valley is almost always my first choice when it comes to brands of medicines... I bought these when I was pregnant with my first son and I noticed my hair and nails got longer. My hair was almost hallways down my back and my nails were very tough but after getting so long they would break. I recommend this product for any pregnant mom.
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These taste awful and smell horrid. I took them during my first two pregnancies and done well with them but it caused kidney stones during my 3rd. I had to quit taking them. I guess they done their job but I recommend gummies if you prefer a better taste. It’s good for the price.
Brianna J.
These are what I used in the months before
pregnancy, during pregnancy, and after pregnancy. They ar refilled with every vitamin you need. Especially folic acid. Great price and good quality vitamins.
Nina G.
I took these with my first pregnancy,they were kind of big for me but i took them any way, As most prenatal pills the taste was horrible lol but over all they worked well .
Erin H.
Pekin, IL
I used this product when I was pregnant with my son. It was reasonably priced at $3.96 so I can’t complain. I have no complaints what so ever when it comes to this multivitamin. I continued to take it after my son was born for the extra energy. It also helped my hair become healthy and grow.
Shante K.
Mount Clemens, MI
I switched to this brand after trying two different prescriptions. The other pills left a bad taste in my mouth and made me super nauseous. This brand was a great change. No after taste and no upset stomach. Not to mention it doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. I definitely recommend these!
Lissa cook C.
Cordova, AL
I just live this product. I've used this throughout all 3 of my pregnancies an I just loved it. Still to this day I use this product even with my son being 6 months.
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I’ve taken these while pregnant with my 2nd son and while trying to conceive.

These prenatals are easy to take and not at all hard on my stomach!! I highly recommend these and even have taken them as a daily vitamin wich my dr said was perfectly fine.
Janette M.
Oxnard, CA
Is this a good prenatal vitamin? Im pregnant and I'm looking for great vitamins
margo s.
Does anybody take this and this alone? is this enough as a daily vitamin for pregnant women?
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these larger pills? Any weird smell? Good ingredients?
Mirissa B.
Did these make anyone else even more sick? I can't get past the taste!
Kelsey G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently found out that I'm pregnant but does this have the right amount of folic acid that need?