BY SPRING VALLEY #5 in Prenatal Supplements

Spring Valley Prenatal Vitamin Supplements: Pregnancy Period Vitamins and Minerals

• I recently found out that I'm pregnant but does this have...3 Answers
  • How long before pregnancy did you take these3 Answers
  • Is this a good prenatal vitamin? Im pregnant and I'm look...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I take the pills because they strengthen my nails, make my hair grow faster and help with my skin." in 1 review
Samantha R.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my second pregnancy so I thought I could use the same ones as I did with my first. I was wrong. So I was on a search for a prenatal that was a capsule and gave me all the nutrients baby and I need. I found these. They are inexpensive which honestly I look for and it has all the vitamins I need. But when I went to take them, I did notice it has a strong smell. It doesn't have a weird taste which I honestly was happy with. But the smell will make you think twice. Don't worry it doesn't have a flavor when swallowing!
Shauna C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started using these after I had my baby because my insurance wouldn't pay for prenatal anymore since I wasn't pregnant but I am still breastfeeding so I need those extra vitamins, and these are actually cheaper than my insurance paying. They aren't big or hard to swallow, they don't have a strong taste or smell. love that it comes with 100 tablets so I don't have to keep making trips to walmart to get these every month.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
One of the few prenatals that didn’t hurt my stomach throughout pregnancy. I would definitely recommend these, or if you can’t handle hard pills due to morning sickness, then I suggest gummies. Vitamins are important.
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
Spring Valley is almost always my first choice when it comes to brands of medicines... I bought these when I was pregnant with my first son and I noticed my hair and nails got longer. My hair was almost hallways down my back and my nails were very tough but after getting so long they would break. I recommend this product for any pregnant mom.
Erin H.
Pekin, IL
I used this product when I was pregnant with my son. It was reasonably priced at $3.96 so I can’t complain. I have no complaints what so ever when it comes to this multivitamin. I continued to take it after my son was born for the extra energy. It also helped my hair become healthy and grow.
Shante K.
Mount Clemens, MI
I switched to this brand after trying two different prescriptions. The other pills left a bad taste in my mouth and made me super nauseous. This brand was a great change. No after taste and no upset stomach. Not to mention it doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. I definitely recommend these!
Lissa cook C.
Cordova, AL
I just live this product. I've used this throughout all 3 of my pregnancies an I just loved it. Still to this day I use this product even with my son being 6 months.
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I’ve taken these while pregnant with my 2nd son and while trying to conceive.

These prenatals are easy to take and not at all hard on my stomach!! I highly recommend these and even have taken them as a daily vitamin wich my dr said was perfectly fine.
Valeria U.
West Jordan, UT
I took these vitamins throughout my pregnancy and it was great! I never felt bad when I took them, I never felt nauseous because of the pills. spring valley is a very good brand and the best thing is that its prices are excellent, dare I say that the best in the market
Danielle M.
These are the best prenatal vitamins. They are super affordable and come with a ton in the container. They are easy to swollow with no after taste. I used them with all three of my prgnancies and while breastfeeding. I would recommend Spring Vally prenatals!
LeAnn B.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
Anyone expecting a little one ever used this brand of prenatal vitamins? I got them because they were well priced
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How do these compare to the more expensive prenatal vitamin brands? I am currently using this brand and haven't tried any other brand out to know the difference.